DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Ferrite Magnet Powder Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global ferrite magnet powder market exhibited moderate growth during 2015-2020. Looking forward, the publisher expects the global ferrite magnet powder market to grow at a CAGR of 4.72% during 2021-2026
Ferrite magnet powder is derived from ceramic magnets which have electrical insulation properties. Iron oxide red is used as an important raw material which plays an essential part in the manufacturing process of ferrite magnet powder. There are number of factors which are currently driving the market for ferrite magnet powder. The major factor which has contributed immensely to the growth of the market is the expanding industrial applications of ferrite magnetic powder. Some of the applications include medium and higher energy speaker rings, magnetic separators, toys, novelties, magnetic therapy, holding-magnet systems, automotive motors, NMR devices and coatings of magnetic recording tapes.
The latest report provides a comprehensive evaluation of the ferrite magnet market and offers a techno-commercial roadmap for setting up a ferrite magnet manufacturing plant. Ferrite magnets are cost-effective and can be used as an alternative to metallic magnets. These are slowly becoming popular among the manufacturers as they exhibit better resistance to demagnetization and excellent corrosion resistance. Ferrite permanent magnets exist in two forms - strontium ferrite magnets and barium ferrite magnets.
The report has segmented the market on the basis of key regions. Some of the regions covered in the report include China, USA, Japan, India, etc. Amongst these, China represents the biggest producer and consumer of ferrite magnets, accounting for more than 60% of the total demand.
- JPMF Guangdong Co. Ltd
- Ningbo Yunsheng Co. Ltd
- Hangzhou Permanent Magnet Group
- Hitachi Metals Ltd Daido Steel Co. Ltd and Shin-Etsu Chemical Co. Ltd
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- What are the key success and risk factors in the ferrite magnets industry?
- How has the ferrite magnets market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global ferrite magnets market?
- What is the structure of the ferrite magnets industry and who are the key players?
- What are the various unit operations involved in a ferrite magnet powder manufacturing plant?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a ferrite magnet powder manufacturing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for setting up a ferrite magnet powder manufacturing plant?
- What are the raw material requirements and composition for setting up a ferrite magnet powder manufacturing plant?
- What are the utility requirements for setting up a ferrite magnet powder manufacturing plant?
- What are the manpower requirements for setting up a ferrite magnet powder manufacturing plant?
- What are the infrastructure costs for setting up a ferrite magnet powder manufacturing plant?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a ferrite magnet powder manufacturing plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a ferrite magnet powder manufacturing plant?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a ferrite magnet powder manufacturing plant?
- What is the time required to break-even?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Permanent Magnet Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Trends
5.2.1 Volume Trend
5.2.2 Value Trend
5.3 Price Trend
5.4 Market Breakup by Region
5.5 Market Breakup by Type
5.6 Market Forecast
6 Global Ferrite Magnet Industry
6.1 Market Overview
6.2 Market Trends
6.2.1 Volume Trends
6.2.2 Value Trends
6.3 Impact of COVID-19
6.4 Price Analysis
6.4.1 Key Price Indicators
6.4.2 Price Structure
6.4.3 Price Trends
6.5 Market Breakup by Region
6.6 Market Breakup by End Use
6.7 Market Forecast
6.8 SWOT Analysis
6.9 Value Chain Analysis
6.10 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
6.11 Key Market Drivers and Success Factors
7 Performance of Key Regions
8 Market Breakup by End Use
8.1 Electro-Acoustic Production Products
8.1.1 Market Trends
8.1.2 Market Forecast
8.2 Electronics Industry
8.2.1 Market Trends
8.2.2 Market Forecast
8.3 Power Play Tools
8.3.1 Market Trends
8.3.2 Market Forecast
8.4 Car Line Industry
8.4.1 Market Trends
8.4.2 Market Forecast
8.5 Calculating Machines
8.5.1 Market Trends
8.5.2 Market Forecast
8.6.1 Market Trends
8.6.2 Market Forecast
9 Competitive Landscape
9.1 Market Structure
9.2 Key Players
10 Ferrite Magnet Powder Manufacturing Process
10.1 Product Overview
10.2 Detailed Process Flow
10.3 Various Types of Unit Operations Involved
10.4 Mass Balance and Raw Material Requirements
11 Project Details, Requirements and Costs Involved
12 Loans and Financial Assistance
13 Project Economics
14 Key Player Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/lh7pow