DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "COVID-19 Consumer Survey Insights - Key Differences across Consumer Groups - Recovery Tracker Weeks 1-10" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The COVID-19 pandemic has drastically altered consumers' attitudes and behaviors, which differ by age, gender, and disposable income level, and vary between countries.
It is essential that brands explore the key differences across consumer groups amid this pandemic to win new audiences, as well as understand how to cater to current audiences with various behaviors and preferences.
- Concern levels are decreasing in most countries, especially Brazil and the UAE, whereas consumer concern in Italy and Germany has risen again rapidly.
- Extreme concern levels decreasing in females and younger generations and increasing in some older generations.
- Online grocery shopping has become even more popular in young adults during the recovery period.
- Both the youngest and the oldest age groups claim they will be browsing social media more.
- Consumers in APAC are ordering more food deliveries amid the outbreak.
Reasons to Buy
- Understand consumer behavior and company responses in order to tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Key Differences Across Consumer Groups Weeks 1-10
- Products purchasing
- Take Outs
2. About the Survey
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/y2m4b5