DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Kroll Bond Rating Agency Europe Limited (KBRA) releases research exploring the elevated debt levels within the euro area and how this will evolve with regard to inflation. Pandemic-related elevated debt is a credit consideration but, in KBRA’s view, this is balanced by the eurozone’s resilient debt profile.
- The European Central Bank (ECB) sets the tone for the bloc’s debt dynamics
- Inflation and the ECB’s mandate challenge its policy stance
- Improved debt profiles of member states contain risks
Click here to view the report.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): KBRA’s Sovereign Ratings Through the Looking Glass
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Sovereigns–Broad Shoulders Needed to Soften the Blow
- Negative Rates (NIRP): What is the Point?
- KBRA Media–Podcasts
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): EU Ratings Resiliency in Face of the Pandemic
KBRA is a full-service credit rating agency registered in the U.S., the EU and the UK, and is designated to provide structured finance ratings in Canada. KBRA’s ratings can be used by investors for regulatory capital purposes in multiple jurisdictions.