DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Corneal Topographers Market (2020-2025) by Product, Application, Technology, End-User, Geography, Competitive Analysis, Impact of Covid-19 and Ansoff Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global corneal topographers market is estimated to be USD 665.07 Mn in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 873.35 Mn by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 5.6%.
Key factors, such as the rising number of ocular diseases along with the high demand for the correction of laser refractive procedures is contributing significantly to the growth of the corneal topographer market. Also, the growing demand for non-invasive procedures and the use of corneal topography in monitoring postoperative corneal recoveries has aided the market growth further.
However, factors such as the high cost of corneal topography devices, and lack of awareness about the usage of these devices may hamper the market in the forecasted period. Similarly, complications and post-surgery errors arising out of Lasik surgeries are likely to deter the growth of the market.
- Carl Zeiss AG
- Oculus Optikgerate GmbH
- Cassini Technologies
- Nidek Co., Ltd.
- Tomey Corporation (Menicon Co)
- EyeSys Vision
- Tracey Technologies
- Topcon Corporation
- Optikon 2000 SpA (PhysIOL)
- Bausch Health Companies, Inc.
- Essilor International SA,
- SCHWIND eye-tech-solutions GmbH (Ardian)
- Ziemer Group AG
- Heidelberg Engineering GmbH
- Agfa Healthcare
- Imalux Corporation
- Novacam Technologies Inc
- Optos Plc (Nikon)
- Aeon Imaging
- Medmont International Pty Ltd
- Luneau Technology Group
- Alcon plc.
- Abbott Laboratories
- Allergan, Inc (AbbVie Inc)
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc.
- STAAR Surgical Company
1. Topcon Healthcare has launched the new Aladdin-M Instrument. The tool is equipped with corneal topography, pupillometry, and optical biometry for measuring corneal curvature, pupil dynamics, and axial length merics. - 28th August 2020
2. Nidek Co. Ltd. has launched a B-scan Denoising Software, retinal imaging offering for the NIDEK OCT series. This software can help convert a B-scan retinal OCT image to a high definition image by a denoising technique through deep learning.- 21st December 2020
The report includes the Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Corneal Topographers Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 force model and the Ansoff Matrix. The impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using IGR Competitive Quadrant, the analyst's proprietary competitive positioning tool.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Overview
4.2 Market Dynamics
22.214.171.124 Rising number of ocular diseases
126.96.36.199 High demand for the correction of laser refractive error procedures
188.8.131.52 Growing demand for non-invasive procedures
184.108.40.206 High adoption of corneal topography in monitoring postoperative corneal recovery
220.127.116.11 High cost
18.104.22.168 Lack of skilled Ophthalmologists in Emerging Nations
22.214.171.124 Increasing awareness about corneal surface disorders
126.96.36.199 Advancements in novel technologies
188.8.131.52 Presence of non-standardized algorithms between various brands of corneal topographers
184.108.40.206 Complications and post-surgery errors observed with LASIK treatments
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.2 Impact of COVID-19
5.3 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6 Global Corneal Topographers Market Analysis, by Product
6.2 Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT)
6.5 Ray Tracing
6.6 LED Triangulation
7 Global Corneal Topographers Market Analysis, by Application
7.2 Cataract surgery evaluation
7.3 Corneal disorder diagnosis
7.4 Refractive surgery evaluation
7.5 Contact lens fitting
7.6 Post-penetrating Keratoplasty
7.7 Post-refractive Surgery
8 Global Corneal Topographers Market Analysis, By Technology
8.2 Scanning Slit Technology
8.3 Reflection Based Technology
9 Global Corneal Topographers Market Analysis, By End User
9.3 Ophthalmic clinics
9.4 Ambulatory surgical centers
10 Global Corneal Topographers Market Analysis, By Geography
10.2 North America
10.3 South America
10.6 Rest of the World
11 Competitive Landscape
12 Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/nv6hoa