AUSTIN, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--As hybrid work becomes the new normal in a post-pandemic world, ActivTrak today announced the latest version of its workforce analytics platform, ActivTrak Premium, providing new insights to help organizations better understand and optimize productivity across complex work environments and empower employees to work wiser.
Hybrid work models, where some employees work from home while others return to the workplace, introduce a new set of challenges that can make it difficult to assess productivity and keep a pulse on employee well-being across distributed people, processes and technologies. Hybrid work offers choice, flexibility and autonomy free from the limits of set schedules and physical locations. Yet it also increases the risks of distraction, disconnection and digital exhaustion where lack of structure and resources may cause people to feel lost, overwhelmed and burned out.
With few best practices to follow, employees often “make it up as they go”, finding it hard to set routines and boundaries that ensure job satisfaction and well-being.
“Our goal is to ensure that hybrid work is productive work while helping employees feel fulfilled and supported in achieving healthy habits and work-life balance,” said Tim Calamari, Vice President, Network, IT & Applications, Globalstar, Inc. “ActivTrak helps us provide meaningful insights to teams, so managers can work with employees to create a more positive work experience.”
ActivTrak Premium provides a real-time digital pulse of work, no matter when or where people are working. Easy to use dashboards and reports help teams compile and correlate productivity data unique to their organizations, quickly spot patterns and signals, and set and track goals against benchmarks—with insights for managers and employees alike.
This new employee perspective is especially powerful in helping individuals self-manage and self-motivate, allowing them to improve on strengths and weaknesses through data-driven reports and employee-centered dialogue.
ActivTrak’s new features include:
- Focused work analysis: get insights into how long teams are able to stay focused without interruptions; view total work hours versus the number of productive and focused hours; track productive and focused time versus goals set by teams; compare team efficiency to an organization’s average.
- Top workplace distractions: understand which apps and sites affect productivity and focused work; view where time is spent to highlight unnecessary distractions and attention shifts created by inefficient workflows.
- Workload balance: view work habits across teams to identify those that work long hours and off-hours on a consistent basis; set utilization thresholds and see how settings impact team classification (overutilized, healthy, underutilized); rebalance where people spend their time.
- Employee burnout: identify employees at risk of burnout and contributing factors such as digital exhaustion; understand team member utilization levels by week, month or year; view the average number of breaks per users per day within a selected date range.
- Technology usage and adoption: view how technology is utilized and measure adoption changes across teams; identify frequency of use and duration across top apps/sites and categories; analyze adoption trends for specific apps/sites and categories by clicking and drilling down for more detail.
- Personal productivity insights: provide insights into personal work habits so employees can understand what hinders or enables their own productivity, focus and well-being; compare activity habits to team goals and trends; view focus time versus attention shift time and evaluate the apps/sites most involved in attention shifts.
- Benchmarks and goal setting: use historic benchmarks to set and track future goals across teams; view benchmarks and trends for productivity and focus across a team’s top quartile and average for yesterday, last week, the last 4 weeks and the last 12 weeks; view daily trends to understand how productivity and focus have changed in the previous 12 weeks.
“The success of hybrid work models requires a new generation of analytics and insights that can help teams work wiser, understand barriers to individual and team performance, and hone healthy work habits that drive better results,” said Rita Selvaggi, CEO of ActivTrak. “ActivTrak Premium helps companies create a culture where data-informed insights ensure employees feel valued and empowered to do their best work.”
For the next 30 days, ActivTrak is offering an early adopter discount of 30% off its new Premium version of the ActivTrak platform. To take advantage of this offer visit: www.activtrak.com/premium-plan
To learn more about ActivTrak’s workforce analytics and productivity software:
Blog: Empower Everyone to Work Wiser with New ActivTrak Premium
Webcast: Banish Burnout, Find Focus & Boost Productivity With New ActivTrak Premium
2-minute Overview Demo: See ActivTrak in Action
ActivTrak helps companies unlock productivity potential. Our award-winning workforce analytics and productivity management software provides expert insights that empower people, optimize processes, and maximize technology. Additionally, with data sourced from more than 9,000 customers and over 450,000 users, ActivTrak’s Workforce Productivity Lab is a global center for ground-breaking research and expertise that helps companies embrace and embody the future of work. Based in Austin, Texas, ActivTrak is backed by Sapphire Ventures and Elsewhere Partners, and is led by a seasoned team of software industry veterans. To learn more visit: https://activtrak.com/.