CAMPBELL, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Bitglass, the Total Cloud Security company, today announced that it won six awards for its cloud security platform and channel program, and received three industry recognitions. The company earned multiple category wins in the 2021 Globee® Cyber Security Global Excellence Awards® and the 2021 Cybersecurity Excellence Awards, as well as a placement in CRN®’s 2021 Partner Program Guide. Bitglass was also recognized in the 2021 Gartner Peer Insights’ ‘Voice of the Customer’: Cloud Access Security Brokers report.
Specific honors and recognitions include:
- Bitglass won gold in the Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) category in the 2021 Cybersecurity Excellence Awards.
- Bitglass won silver in the CASB category in the 2021 Cybersecurity Excellence Awards.
- Bitglass earned gold in the Cloud Access Security Brokers (CASB) category in the 2021 Globee Cyber Security Global Excellence Awards.
- Bitglass earned silver in the Most Innovative Cloud Security category in the 2021 Globee Cyber Security Global Excellence Awards.
- Bitglass won bronze in the Cloud Security Solution category in the 2021 Globee Cyber Security Global Excellence Awards.
- Bitglass was recognized as one of the best vendor channel programs in CRN’s 2021 Partner Program Guide.
- Bitglass received the highest willingness to recommend rating (93%) in Gartner Peer Insights ‘Voice of the Customer’: Cloud Access Security Brokers report.*
- Bitglass received the highest Service and Support rating (4.7 out of 5) in Gartner Peer Insights ‘Voice of the Customer’: Cloud Access Security Brokers report.*
- Bitglass was named as a Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for North America in Gartner Peer Insights ‘Voice of the Customer’: Cloud Access Security Brokers report.*
"We congratulate Bitglass for the recognition as a Gold and Silver award winner in the SASE and CASB categories of the 2021 Cybersecurity Excellence Awards," said Holger Schulze, CEO of Cybersecurity Insiders and founder of the 500,000-member Information Security Community on LinkedIn which organizes the 6th annual Cybersecurity Excellence Awards. "With over 600 entries in more than 100 award categories, the 2021 Cybersecurity Excellence Awards program is highly competitive and all winners reflect the very best in innovation and excellence in tackling today's urgent cybersecurity challenges."
In addition to the above awards, Bitglass received seven honors in H2 2020 that underscored its position as a market leader in the SASE space and its commitment to product innovation. Bitglass’ Jon Peppler was also recently recognized as a 2021 CRN Channel Chief.
To learn more about Bitglass, its SASE offering, and its channel program, please visit Bitglass.com.
Further Information on Recognition
The 2021 Cybersecurity Excellence Awards is an annual competition that honors individuals, products and companies that demonstrate excellence, innovation and leadership in information security. Visit cybersecurity-excellence-awards.com for a full list of winners.
The Globee Cyber Security Global Excellence Awards honor the worldwide achievements and recognitions of organizations in the cyber and digital security industry. Visit globeeawards.com for a full list of winners.
CRN’s, a brand of The Channel Company, Partner Program guide is based on detailed applications submitted by more than 200 vendors, outlining all aspects of their partner programs. Visit https://www.crn.com/partner-program-guide/ppg2021.htm for a full list of winners.
Gartner, Gartner Peer Insights ‘Voice of the Customer’: Cloud Access Security Brokers, PEERS, 11 March 2021. Gartner Peer Insights reviews constitute the subjective opinions of individual end users based on their own experiences and do not represent the views of Gartner or its affiliates.
Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice constitute the subjective opinions of individual end-user reviews, ratings, and data applied against a documented methodology; they neither represent the views of, nor constitute an endorsement by, Gartner or its affiliates. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation.
Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
*Based on 58 reviews as of 31 January, 2021.
Bitglass’ Total Cloud Security Platform is the only secure access service edge offering that combines a Gartner-MQ-Leading cloud access security broker, the world’s only on-device secure web gateway, and zero trust network access to secure any interaction. Its Polyscale Architecture boasts an industry-leading uptime of 99.99% and delivers unrivaled performance and real-time scalability to any location in the world. Based in Silicon Valley with offices worldwide, the company is backed by Tier 1 investors and was founded in 2013 by a team of industry veterans with a proven track record of innovation and execution.