DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Budget Hotels Market to 2024 - Market Data and Insights on the Global Budget Hotels Industry" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Budget Hotels Market report provides in-depth analysis of the key market trends that are shaping the future of this segment and an analysis of the budget accommodation market globally. Detailed market insight is provided on the Americas, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Europe. It also features profiles of some of the market's leading players and looks at how companies can better meet their customers' needs.
- The onset of COVID-19 forced governments to impose lockdown for several weeks and even for months in some countries. The unforeseen circumstances forced hotels to prioritize their survival above all else. Burning of cash reserves, postponement of investment plans, diversion of the spending on marketing and budget reallocations became inevitable.
- Mega tourism projects in Saudi Arabia, Dubai Expo in UAE and eco-tourism in Costa Rica could help the hospitality industry in the respective countries to reach the demand on par with pre-COVID levels.
- Growing usage of the internet and popularity of social media, among not only millennials but also among Gen X travelers, has made it crucial for budget hotel operators to change their strategies and focus on digital marketing initiatives.
Reasons to Buy
- Understand the impact of COVID-19 on this market.
- Gauge which are the biggest and most promising regional markets for the budget accommodation market.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics within the industry to identify key trends and growth opportunities.
- Gain an understanding of the outlook for regional markets and learn from existing successes and the publisher's recommendations.
Key Topics Covered:
- Key Trends
- Key Developments
- Middle East and Africa
- Red Roof Inn
- Ibis budget
- Premier Inn Ltd
- Travelodge Hotels Ltd.
- Roots Corporation Limited
- La Quinta Inns
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel
- Extended Stay America Inc
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/fzjugq