DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Air Cargo Security and Screening Systems Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global air cargo security and screening systems market reached a value of US$ 673 Million in 2020. Looking forward, the publisher expects the global air cargo security and screening systems market to exhibit moderate growth during the next five years.
Air cargo security and screening systems are installed at airports by the airport authorities so that the rising flow and scrutiny of cargo consignment can be handled efficiently, accurately and quickly. Due to globalisation, a huge number of air service providers have entered causing an increase in air traffic and flow of cargo consignments on airports.
Air cargo security and screening systems help to scan the cargos without any errors and without the restriction of size of the cargo. Screenings based on X-rays, ETD and EDS technologies are currently used in major systems. These technologies create high penetration to detect and identify contraband and goods that might compromise safety and business operations. They are also highly automated and result in significant savings on manual labour and time.
Assured security is a key factor catalysing the demand of air cargo security and screening systems. These systems can scan parcels and detect hidden illegal items, such as explosives, weapons, chemicals, firearms and narcotics. In the recent past, a rising risk of attacks and threats through explosives have driven the increasing adoption of these technologies.
Moreover, these modern systems are capable of screening high volumes of cargo in shorter time spans. Due to a considerable increase in global air cargo traffic, the need for effective and powerful security and screening systems has also increased. Security check for cargo shipments through physical inspection was possible only in the past when the air cargo traffic was scanty, however, with the ascend in number of air cargo services, the airport authorities are under an increasing pressure of implementing such technologies that enhance screening and surveillance of high volumes of cargo.
- American Science and Engineering
- L-3 Communications Security and Detection Systems Inc
- Morpho Detection LLC
- Rapiscan Systems
- Armstrong Monitoring
- Astrophysics Inc
- Autoclear LLC and Gilardoni
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
1. What was the global air cargo security and screening system market size in 2019?
2. What are the major global air cargo security and screening system market drivers?
3. What are the major trends in the global air cargo security and screening system market?
4. What is the impact of COVID-19 on the global air cargo security and screening system market?
5. What will be the global air cargo security and screening system market size by 2025?
6. What is the global air cargo security and screening system market breakup by technology?
7. What is the global air cargo security and screening system market breakup by the size of screening systems?
8. What is the global air cargo security and screening system market breakup by application?
9. What are the major regional markets in the global air cargo security and screening system industry?
10. Who are the leading players in the global air cargo security and screening system market?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Air Cargo Security and Screening Systems Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Market Breakup by Technology
5.5 Market Breakup by Size of Screening Systems
5.6 Market Breakup by Application
5.7 Market Breakup by Region
5.8 Market Forecast
5.9 SWOT Analysis
5.10 Value Chain Analysis
5.11 Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.12 Price Analysis
6 Market Breakup by Technology
6.1 X-Ray Systems
6.1.1 Market Trends
6.1.2 Market Forecast
6.2 ETD (Explosive Trace Detection)
6.2.1 Market Trends
6.2.2 Market Forecast
6.3 EDS (Explosive Detection Systems)
6.3.1 Market Trends
6.3.2 Market Forecast
7 Market Breakup by Size of Screening Systems
7.1 For Small Cargo
7.1.1 Market Trends
7.1.2 Market Forecast
7.2 For Break and Pallet Cargo
7.2.1 Market Trends
7.2.2 Market Forecast
7.3 For Oversized Cargo
7.3.1 Market Trends
7.3.2 Market Forecast
8 Market Breakup by Application
8.1 Narcotics Detection
8.1.1 Market Trends
8.1.2 Market Forecast
8.2 Explosive Detection
8.2.1 Market Trends
8.2.2 Market Forecast
8.3 Metal and Contraband Detection
8.3.1 Market Trends
8.3.2 Market Forecast
9 Market Breakup by Region
9.1 North America
9.2 Asia Pacific
9.4 Middle East and Africa
9.5 Latin America
10 Manufacturing Process
10.1 Product Overview
10.2 Raw Material Requirements
10.3 Manufacturing Process
10.4 Key Success and Risk Factors
11 Competitive Landscape
11.1 Market Structure
11.2 Key Players
11.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/31dvxl