DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Sign Global Market Report 2021: COVID-19 Impact and Recovery to 2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global sign market as it emerges from the COVID-19 shut down.
The global sign market is expected to grow from $99.81 billion in 2020 to $105.25 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.5%. The growth is mainly due to the companies rearranging their operations and recovering from the COVID-19 impact, which had earlier led to restrictive containment measures involving social distancing, remote working, and the closure of commercial activities that resulted in operational challenges. The market is expected to reach $129.31 billion in 2025 at a CAGR of 5%.
- Samsung Electronics Co.Ltd.
- LG Display Co.Ltd
- NEC Display Solutions
- Sharp Corporation
- Planar Systems
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 50+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
The sign market consists of sales of signs by entities (organizations, sole traders and partnerships) that produce signs. The sign manufacturing industry comprises establishments that produce signs and related displays of all materials (except printing paper and paperboard signs, notices, displays). The sign market is segmented into traditional billboards and signs; digital billboards and signs and other signs.
Asia Pacific was the largest region in the global sign market, accounting for 45% of the market in 2020. Western Europe was the second largest region accounting for 25% of the global sign market. South America was the smallest region in the global sign market.
There is a rise in demand for digital signage due to its better information managing capabilities. Digital Signage is an obscurely administered digital display that is used for sales, marketing or advertisement purposes. Digital Signage enables to easily deploy advertisements and also saves cost and time on logistics and printing materials. Multi-Screen Experience, Streaming Advertisements over IP and Integration of Bluetooth to enable a two way communication are few of the digital signage types that are on the rise.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Structure
3. Sign Market Characteristics
4. Sign Market Product Analysis
4.1. Leading Products/ Services
4.2. Key Features and Differentiators
4.3. Development Products
5. Sign Market Supply Chain
5.1. Supply Chain
5.3. End Customers
6. Sign Market Customer Information
6.1. Customer Preferences
6.2. End Use Market Size and Growth
7. Sign Market Trends and Strategies
8. Impact of COVID-19 on Sign
9. Sign Market Size and Growth
9.1. Market Size
9.2. Historic Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
9.2.1. Drivers of the Market
9.2.2. Restraints on the Market
9.3. Forecast Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
9.3.1. Drivers of the Market
9.3.2. Restraints on the Market
10. Sign Market Regional Analysis
10.1. Global Sign Market, 2020, by Region, Value ($ Billion)
10.2. Global Sign Market, 2015-2020, 2020-2025F, 2030F, Historic and Forecast, by Region
10.3. Global Sign Market, Growth and Market Share Comparison, by Region
11. Sign Market Segmentation
11.1. Global Sign Market, Segmentation by Type
12. Sign Market Metrics
12.1. Sign Market Size, Percentage of GDP, 2015-2025, Global
12.2. Per Capita Average Sign Market Expenditure, 2015-2025, Global
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/aodcwt