DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Tube & Stick Packaging Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 - 2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Tube & Stick Packaging market was valued at USD 7.87 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 10.91 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 5.6% over the forecast period 2021 - 2026
- Amcor PLC
- Armbrust Paper Tubes Inc.
- Berry Global Inc.
- Albea S.A.
- CCL Industries Inc.
- Essel Propack Limited
- Constantia Flexibles Group GmbH
- Clariant International Ltd
- IntraPac International Corporation
- The Plastek Group
- Printpack Incorporated
- World Wide Packaging, LLC
- Plastube Incorporated
- VisiPak Company
Key Market Trends
Plastic Packaging is Expected to Continue Significant Demand
- Plastic is the material that is used the most in the production of tube & stick packaging due to its ability to be lightweight, flexible, durable, and other plastic properties. The manufacturing cost is low; besides, it is odor-free, can be transparent, and can have a pleasant demeanor.
- As convenience and regimen are gaining influence beyond regions, the demand for plastic tubes is thrusting, particularly in the cosmetic industry.
- However, over the last decade, the environmental consequences of plastic have transpired in a retardation of the segment. Nevertheless, sustainable packaging has ensured notable amounts of plastic recycling and innovations in material technology that have enabled the development of environment-friendly plastic packaging solutions.
- Furthermore, increased focus and developments in recycled plastic are overruling the drawbacks of plastics.
Asia-Pacific Expected to Hold a Significant Market Share
- Strong population and improvements in the lifestyle and living standards evident across the Asia-Pacific region, which are driving the demand for consumer products such as food and cosmetic. Further, increasing awareness for health and hygiene, are driving the market for pharmaceutical products in the region. Therefore substantiating the high demand for packaging products.
- The region is also a strong export nation in terms of cosmetic products. The increase in the export of cosmetic products to the United States is likely to spur demand in the region. According to the International Trade Administration, over 20% of the US Global exports are via Asian countries.
- In China, with a population of 1.37 billion, the oral disease has a significant burden on the government healthcare system and is an even more significant economic burden on individuals. Therefore the demand for healthcare and hygiene in the country is also high. Furthermore, periodontal diseases are common in regions such as India. These factors have resulted in an increased demand for toothpaste and other oral care products that use a tube and stick packaging.
Key Topics Covered:
1.1 Study Assumptions & Market Definition
1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Market Drivers
4.3.1 Increasing Demand for Convenience Packaging
4.4 Market Challenges
4.4.1 Increase in Government Regulations in the Packaging Industry
4.5 Value Chain / Supply Chain Analysis
4.6 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Force Analysis
4.6.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.6.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.6.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.6.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.6.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Packaging Type
5.1.4 Other Packaging Types
5.2 By Material Type
5.2.4 Other Materials
5.3 By Application
5.3.1 Personal Care
5.3.5 Other Applications
5.4.1 North America
5.4.4 Latin America
5.4.5 Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Amcor PLC
6.1.2 Armbrust Paper Tubes Inc.
6.1.3 Berry Global Inc.
6.1.4 Albea S.A.
6.1.5 CCL Industries Inc.
6.1.6 Essel Propack Limited
6.1.7 Constantia Flexibles Group GmbH
6.1.8 Clariant International Ltd
6.1.9 IntraPac International Corporation
6.1.10 The Plastek Group
6.1.11 Printpack Incorporated
6.1.12 World Wide Packaging, LLC
6.1.13 Plastube Incorporated
6.1.14 VisiPak Company
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/80qb9y