DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Industrial Packaging Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 - 2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Industrial Packaging Market registered a CAGR of 3.53% during the forecast period (2021 - 2026).
- WERIT Kunststoffwerke Schneider GmbH & Co. KG
- Mondi PLC
- Greif Inc.
- Mauser Packaging Solutions
- Global-Pak, Inc.
- Berry Global Inc.
- Smurfit Kappa
- Tank Holding Corp.
- International Paper Company
- Veritiv Corporation
- Nefab AB
- SCHUTZ GmbH & Co. KGaA
- DS Smith PLC
- Amcor PLC
- Packaging Corporation of America
- Pact Group Holdings Ltd
- Brambles Ltd (CHEP)
- Schaefer Container Systems
- Myers Containers
Key Market Trends
Emergence of Sustainable and Recyclable Packaging Materials to Drive the Market Growth
- Sustainability defines the present state and the foreseeable future of package design and corporate responsibility. Sustainable packaging is proving to be a better option for the environment, in addition to being an excellent investment.
- The growing environmental concerns over safe disposal and recycling of packaging materials have led to the introduction of new policies and regulations, mandating companies to recover their packaging materials. Initially, consumer packaging materials were targeted, owing to the scale of packaging wastes generated.
- However, government and packaging organizations have started addressing the environmental effects involved in the use of industrial packaging. International standards for packaging vary and are based on a host of different regulations. Most standards mandated are voluntary as of now. However, there is a continued push for stricter regulations for packaging materials and their recyclability.
- Companies like Walmart and Coca-Cola have invested in sustainability-related to packaging, as it is becoming an increasingly lucrative transition. The Coca-Cola Company have made their packaging more sustainable by adopting more resource-efficient designs, in addition to using recycled and renewable materials. According to Coca-Cola reports, they have saved approximately USD 180 million a year.
United States to Account for a Significant Market Share
- The North American region is one of the largest regions for the pharmaceutical plastic packaging industry due to its large pharmaceutical manufacturing base and the ability to introduce technological advancements to pharmaceutical packaging. According to PMMI, The Association for Packaging and Processing Technologies, there are more than 700 North American Manufacturers of equipment, components, and materials for processing and packaging.
- The industrial packaging market in the United States is bolstered by the presence of major market players and dynamic manufacturing industries, such as chemicals, pharmaceuticals, food and beverages, and automotive.
- The industrial packaging market in the United States is bolstered by the presence of major market players and strong manufacturing industries, such as chemicals, pharmaceuticals, food and beverages, and automotive.
- The rigid plastic IBCs are used in various industries, such as the food and beverage industry, industrial chemical industry, pharmaceutical industry, paints, inks, and dyes industry, and petroleum and lubricant industry. The Rigid Intermediate Bulk Container Association of North America fosters the interests of persons, firms, and corporations engaged in the business of manufacturing or assembling rigid intermediate bulk containers.
- For instance, the U.S beer industry in 2019 reported shipments of over 203.1 million barrels of beer which is equivalent to over 2.8 billion cases of 24-12 ounce containers worth of beer. Additionally, according to the NBWA Industry Affairs, 2019, the US consumers who are 21 years and older consumed 26.5 gallons of beer and cider per person during 2018, based upon beer shipment data and US Census population statistics. Such instances are indicative of the fact that the market is poised to grow over the forecast period.
Key Topics Covered:
1.1 Study Assumptions
1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Emergence of Sustainable and Recyclable Packaging Materials
4.2.2 Increasing Utilization of the Shipping Containers
4.3 Market Restraints
4.3.1 Dynamic Changes in Regulatory Standards due to increasing Environmental Concerns
4.4 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.5 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Force Analysis
4.6 Impact of COVID-19 on the Market
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1.1 Intermediate Bulk Containers (IBCs)
5.2 End-user Industry
5.2.2 Food and Beverage
5.2.3 Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals?
5.2.4 Oil and Gas and Petrochemicals
5.2.5 Building and Construction?
5.2.6 Other End-user Industries
5.3.1 North America
184.108.40.206 United States
220.127.116.11 United Kingdom
18.104.22.168 Rest of Europe
22.214.171.124 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.4 Rest of the World
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/thsmkj