OLDWICK, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--AM Best will host a complimentary webinar, sponsored by LexisNexis® Risk Solutions, on Wednesday, April 21, 2021, at 2 p.m. (EDT). Roof losses are close to half of all home insurance loss claims and are growing. The home insurance industry has struggled for years to adopt a better approach to managing this critical area of exposure. In fact, according to the most recent LexisNexis Risk Solutions Home Trends Report, hail losses increased by 20% in a single year. Traditional methods of managing roof risk based on age and on-site inspections are no longer good enough. Therefore, the industry is mobilizing around new technologies and data aimed at addressing this critical problem.
Register now: www.ambest.com/webinars/home21
Join this discussion to learn:
- The latest information from a nationally recognized expert about hail trends and ways hail can damage the roof;
- Insights gleaned from imagery analytics and ways to leverage this data to assess roof condition in general and for hail specifically; and
- How contextual weather and claims data complements aerial imagery analytics in predicting roof condition.
- Erin Oswalt, director, home solutions, LexisNexis Risk Solutions;
- Peter Drogan, FCAS, senior vice president and chief actuary, Amica Mutual Insurance Company;
- Dr. Tanya Brown-Giammanco, managing director of research, Insurance Institute of Business and Home Safety (IBHS); and
- Neil Pearson, chief strategy officer, Arturo AI.
Attendees can submit questions during registration or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. The event will be streamed in video and audio formats, and playback will be available to registered viewers shortly after the event.
AM Best is a global credit rating agency, news publisher and data analytics provider specializing in the insurance industry. Headquartered in the United States, the company does business in over 100 countries with regional offices in London, Amsterdam, Dubai, Hong Kong, Singapore and Mexico City. For more information, visit www.ambest.com.
Copyright © 2021 by A.M. Best Company, Inc. and/or its affiliates. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.