NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--SportTechie has finalized this year’s speaker lineup, startups showcase, and key subject matter for State Of The Industry (SOTI), its flagship conference covering the most important trends and topics in sports technology and innovation. SOTI begins the morning of Wednesday, March 24th and runs through the evening of Thursday, March 25th, EDT.
Key trends covered at State Of The Industry 2021:
- Dapper Labs and Topps Discuss the NBA Top Shot and the NFT/ Blockchain Boom
- Fireside Chat with Wizards, Mystics, Capitals Owner Ted Leonsis on NBA Blockchain Advisory Subcommittee
- Hockey Hall Of Famer, Mark Messier, and 5-Time NBA All-Star, Chris Webber, Chat CBD/Cannabis Business
- Tennis Legend Ivan Lendl Talks Performance Innovation From His Playing Days to Now
- Tonal, WHOOP and Peloton Analyze the Trajectory of Consumer Sports Technology
- Opening Panel Discussion: “Back to Better: A Pandemic Acceleration in Sports Innovation"
- Insights from CTOs at SoFi Stadium, WWE, Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment and much more
SportTechie CEO, Taylor Bloom said: “There has never been more change in the sports industry than this past year. SportTechie exists to cover that change, which goes hand in hand with innovation, and to keep our audience informed about the technologies and trends that will be impacting their jobs and disrupting their industry. We pride ourselves on making sure SOTI will position attendees to stay ahead of the curve so they can make new connections and bring actionable insights back to their organizations. We once again look forward to welcoming the thousands of industry professionals who will attend SOTI.”
The annual conference was among the first to pivot to a virtual environment when the COVID-19 pandemic shut down the world last March, safely gathering more than 6500 sports professionals from around the world in a virtual environment for two days of networking and content.
This year’s SOTI will be more impactful than last year’s as the sports world reopens and the industry reflects on the challenges and solutions from the past year with an eye towards the year to come.
The event is free to attend, has abundant virtual networking opportunities and the 70+ speakers will be available for Q&A with attendees who are SportTechie PRO members.
Register for SOTI here: http://bit.ly/2NtWu3O