With significant investment going into LNG export projects in the US, Australia and across Asia-Pacific, and continued concerns about gas imports into Europe and Asia, LNG is expanding as a major sector of the global gas market that has attracted super-majors and independent companies alike.
With this in mind, success can be lost or guaranteed on the basis of accurate and timely information. GLNG offers readers a macro-view of international LNG news, divided by global region. GLNG is published on Thursdays and also incorporates an extensive News in Brief section. This includes detailed and up-to-date information as it breaks, from various sources across the world.
Example Topics Covered:
- Panama Canal Aims for Greater LNG Capacity
- Thailand Goes Long on LNG With Mozambique Supply Deal
- NLNG Wins Case Against Nimasa
- Mozambique Militants Attack Close to LNG Site
- Nextdecade Secures Tax Incentives for Rio Grande LNG Project
- AGL Regrets Gas Sales
- Chevron Begins Liquefaction at Wheatstone
- Hokkaido Gas to Diversify LNG Suppliers
- Gas Natural Fenosa Moves HQ to Madrid
- News in Brief
For more information about this newsletter visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/cxpqmm