OLDWICK, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The March issue of Best’s Review reports on the ways the insurance industry has had to adapt to COVID-19 and the new directions insurers have begun to explore.
- In “The Pandemic Has Accelerated the Pace of Digital Transformation and Product Innovation in Insurance,” Best’s Review looks at how the pandemic has forced the industry to rethink products and services and raised awareness about future risks.
- “Insurers Cozy Up to Remote Work and Reduced Office Space” reports how the pandemic has many in the C-suite re-examining their real estate needs.
- Best’s Review focuses on the impact of the pandemic on the life insurance industry in “COVID-19 a Year Later: Life Insurers Forced into Digital Operations Growth in Survival Bid.”
Also in the March issue:
- With interest rates remaining at low levels, insurers have been on a hunt to find yield. “Collateralized Loan Obligations on Rise in Life Insurance Asset Management as Quest for Yield Continues,” looks at the industry’s growing interest in these investments.
- Find out the 30 largest European non-life insurers based on gross written premium and profit after tax in “Activist Investor Urge’s Finland’s Sampo to Dump Nordea Bank.”
- In “Parsyl CEO: The Last Mile of COVID Vaccine Delivery Is Where Insurance Matters Most,” Best’s Review interviews Ben Hubbard, chief executive of Parsyl, an insurtech that uses smart sensors, software and data analytics to reduce shipping risk and provides insurance coverage for those shipments.
- For any given loss, coverage depends on the language of the particular policy provisions governing the claim at issue. Find out more in “Protests, Riots Raise Questions of Civil Authority Coverage.”
Full access to the complete content of Best’s Review is available at www.bestreview.com.
AM Best is a global credit rating agency, news publisher and data analytics provider specializing in the insurance industry. Headquartered in the United States, the company does business in over 100 countries with regional offices in London, Amsterdam, Dubai, Hong Kong, Singapore and Mexico City. For more information, visit www.ambest.com.
Copyright © 2021 by A.M. Best Company, Inc. and/or its affiliates. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.