DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Content Disarm and Reconstruction Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 - 2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Content Disarm and Reconstruction Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 14% over the forecast period 2021 to 2026.
- Symantec Corporation
- Fortinet, Inc.
- Check Point Software Technologies
- OPSWAT, Inc.
- Deep Secure Inc.
- Re-Sec Technologies Ltd.
- Votiro Inc.
- Re-Sec Technologies Ltd.
- Glasswall Solutions Limited
- Sasa Software (CAS) Ltd.
- Peraton Corporation
- YazamTech Inc.
- Jiransecurity Ltd.
- Mimecast Services limited.
- SoftCamp Co., Ltd.
- Cybace Solutions
Key Market Trends
SMEs Segment to Grow at a Higher Pace During the Forecast Period
- The SME segment is anticipated to grow at a higher CAGR during the forecast period, due to the growing data protection regulations and scarcity of high-cost security solutions within the network infrastructure. SMEs are small in terms of size but cater to a vast number of clients globally. The robust and comprehensive content disarm, and reconstruction solution is not implemented in SMEs due to financial constraints in these organizations. Weak cybersecurity and low budget make SMEs more susceptible to data breaches and identity thefts.
- The cloud deployment mode is expected to grow at a higher CAGR, as Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs) are quickly adopting the cost-effective cloud deployment model. There is an increasing trend of PaaS and IaaS among SMBs for consumer cloud services, file sharing, CRM, email, chat, and internal communication. While retaining the on-premise network, SMBs are more willing to integrate cloud into their network infrastructure as they adopt new technologies.
- Overall, SMBs have great opportunities ahead in adopting effective strategies to stand atop in competition, and the cloud has a vital role in the process. For instance, a recent study done by Microsoft surveyed more than 3,000 SMEs across 16 countries to understand whether SMEs have an appetite for adopting Cloud computing. One of the findings was that within three years, the workloads of 43 % would become paid Cloud services.
- Cloud Solutions offers a gamut of advantages to small, medium business owners. With the scalability and flexibility of cloud solutions, one can quickly move forward by taking competitive advantages. For instance, Apogaeis Technologies LLP is providing SaaS and PaaS solutions to many global SMEs and adds value to their entire business process.
North America to Account for the Largest Market Size
- North America is supposed to become the most significant revenue-generating area for content disarm and reconstruction solutions and service vendors. The growing number of ransomware, APTs, and zero-day attacks; and the mounting amount of malware and file-based attacks are some of the principal factors anticipated to feed the growth of the market in North America.
- North America includes major economies, such as the United States of America and Canada, which are quickly using the CDR solution. The CDR market in the region is getting traction, as it gives proactive security measures for securing the IT systems from malware. SMEs and large companies in the area, have become extremely aware of CDR services and began using them to fight cyber threats.
- Owing to the rise in the cybersecurity incidents and cyber threats, the region is experiencing massive growth for the Content Disarm and Reconstruction Market. For instance, according to the US Department of Homeland Security, the number of cybersecurity incident reports by federal agencies of the U.S. government reported 31,107 cyber incidents in 2018, encountered 7,328 e-mail or phishing attacks as well.
- Also, according to US Office of Management and Budget, for FY 2021, the U.S. government proposed an 18.78 billion U.S. dollar budget for cybersecurity, supporting a broad-based cybersecurity strategy for securing the government, enhancing the security of critical infrastructure and essential technologies. California reported a loss of more than 573 million U.S. dollars through cybercrime, almost double the amount of second-placed New York, which said 293 million U.S. dollars of losses, says IC3.
Key Topics Covered:
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Growing Number of Ransomware, Apts, and Zero-Day Attacks
4.2.2 Augmented Stringent Regulations and Compliances
4.2.3 Rising Number of Malware and File-Based Attacks
4.3 Market Restraints
4.3.1 Budgetary Obstacles in Deploying Content Disarm and Reconstruction Solutions
4.4 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.5 Assessment of Impact of Covid-19 on the Industry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Component
5.2 By Deployment Mode
5.3 By Application Area**
5.4 By Organization Size
5.5 By End-user Vertical
5.6.1 North America
5.6.4 Latin America
5.6.5 Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/j7ssid