DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Augmented and Mixed Reality Market by Technology, Infrastructure, Devices, Solutions, Apps and Services in Industry Verticals 2021 - 2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The total global augmented and mixed reality market is expected to reach $103.9 billion growing at 79.2% CAGR.
Hardware is the major component in the total global augmented and mixed reality market. The software segment is expected to reach $32 billion with a CAGR of 89.2%. Hardware components in training and education are anticipated to propel the market growth in the forecast period. The service segment is expected to reach $6.7 billion with a CAGR of 105.8%.
This report assesses AR, MR, and other immersive technology components, the AR/MR ecosystem, and competitive landscape. The report evaluates market opportunities for hardware, software, and services. The analysis takes into consideration market drivers and constraints such as potential regulatory developments and associated implications.
The report provides detailed qualitative and quantitative analysis including forecasts for AR/MR by major hardware components, software, services, semiconductor components, and more for 2021 to 2026.
Select Report Findings:
- Hardware is the largest market segment with HUD the largest component
- The overall market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 54.0% and reach $372 billion
- Consumer electronics is the largest industry vertical whereas the military segment is expected to have the highest growth potential
- Latin America is expected to have the highest growth with a CAGR of 77.0%. Brazil and Argentina are the major countries within the region
- China, India, and Japan are leading countries in Asia Pacific while South Africa, UAE, and South Africa are the major countries in the MEA region
- North America is the largest region, followed by Europe. USA is the largest country in North America, while Germany, France, UK are in Europe
- Apple Inc.
- Atheer Inc.
- Catchoom Technologies
- EON Reality Inc.
- Facebook Corporation
- Google Inc.
- HTC Corporation
- Infinity Augmented Reality Inc.
- Inglobe Technologies
- Intel Corporation
- Magic Leap
- Marxent Labs LLC
- Microsoft Corporation
- Niantic Inc.
- PTC Corporation
- Qualcomm Inc.
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Seiko Epson Corp.
- Sony Corporation
- Ubimax GmbH
- Wikitude GmbH
- Zugara Inc.
- Augmented and Mixed reality forecasts through 2026
- Identify market leaders and their strategies and solutions
- Understand the market dynamics within the AR/MR ecosystem
- Understand the relationship between AR/MR and other technologies
- Identify high-potential investment areas for AR/MR application development
Key Topics Covered:
1.0 Executive Summary
3.0 Augmented Reality Ecosystem
3.1 AR Hardware vs. Software
3.2 Mobile AR vs. Dedicated Hardware
3.3 Marker Based Reality vs. Marker Less Reality
3.4 Mixed Reality and Reconfigurable Workforce
3.5 AR Application Landscape
3.6 Regulatory Landscape
3.7 Competitive Landscape
4.0 Augmented and Mixed Reality Market Drivers and Opportunities
4.1 Consumer Awareness and Acceptance
4.2 Compelling Applications
4.3 Business-to-Business Apps and Services
4.4 Teleoperation and Tele-robotics
5.0 Company Analysis
6.0 Market Analysis and Forecast
6.1 Global Augmented and Mixed Reality Market 2021 - 2026
6.2 Regional Market Forecast 2021 - 2026
6.2.1 Augmented and Mixed Reality Market by Region
6.2.2 North America Augmented and Mixed Reality Market by Hardware, Software, Service, Market Type, Technology, Industry Vertical, and Country
6.2.3 Europe Augmented and Mixed Reality Market by Hardware, Software, Service, Market Type, Technology, Industry Vertical, and Country
6.2.4 APAC Augmented and Mixed Reality Market by Hardware, Software, Service, Market Type, Technology, Industry Vertical, and Country
6.2.5 MEA Augmented and Mixed Reality Market by Hardware, Software, Service, Market Type, Technology, Industry Vertical, and Country
6.2.6 Latin America Augmented and Mixed Reality Market by Hardware, Software, Service, Market Type, Technology, Industry Vertical, and Country
6.3 Augmented Reality Device Shipment Forecast 2021 - 2026
7.0 Conclusions and Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4biw65