DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Fruit Juice Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global fruit juice market reached a volume of 44.12 Billion Litres in 2020.
Global Fruit Juice Market Trends:
- The consumption of soft drinks, such as colas and flavored sodas, is reducing globally as they have high sugar content, artificial coloring, phosphoric acid, artificial sweeteners, and caffeine which can cause negative effects on the human body. Owing to this, a large number of consumers are shifting from carbonated drinks towards natural fruit juices.
- Changing lifestyles and altering eating patterns of the consumers have resulted in an increased intake of affordable, healthy and quick sources of nutrition like packaged fruit juices, thereby catalyzing the growth of the market.
- In order to expand the consumer-base, manufacturers are introducing a wide array of flavors, and producing preservative-free and sugar-free fruit juices. In addition to this, growth in the food and beverage industry is boosting the overall demand for fruit juices worldwide.
- Earlier, a number of players were hesitant to sell their products in the emerging countries due to the lack of infrastructure and storage facilities. Nonetheless, with a rise in the number of organized retail outlets, several players are now willing to invest in these markets which is expected to bolster the growth of the fruit juice industry.
Key Market Segmentation:
The publisher provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the global fruit juice market report, along with forecasts for growth at the global, regional and country level from 2021-2026. Our report has categorized the market based on region, product type, flavor, and distribution channel.
Breakup by Product Type:
On the basis of type, the global fruit juice market is segregated as 100% fruit juice, nectars, juice drinks, concentrates, powdered juice and others. Currently, juice drinks account for the majority of the market share, representing the most popular product type. Juice drinks contain several vitamins, flavors and anti-oxidants owing to which they are preferred by the consumers.
Breakup by Flavor:
Based on flavors, the market is classified as orange, apple, mango, mixed fruit and others. Amongst these, orange fruit juice holds the majority of the market share as it is rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium and iron.
Breakup by Distribution Channel:
On the basis of distribution channels, supermarkets and hypermarkets represent the largest segment as they offer easy access to a wide variety of fruit juices depending on different brands, types and flavors. Supermarkets and hypermarkets are followed by convenience stores, specialty food stores, online retail and others.
On a geographical front, Europe enjoys the leading position in the global fruit juice market. The fast-paced modern lifestyle and high-income levels of the consumers in the region have led to a rise in the demand for on-the-go fruit juices. Europe is followed by North America, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa.
The market is highly fragmented in nature with the presence of several small and large manufacturers who are competing against each other in terms of prices and quality. Some of the leading key players include:
- The Coca-Cola Company
- Pepsico, Inc.
- China Huiyuan Juice Group Limited
- WILD Flavors, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/3cf4ep