DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Refractories Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global refractories market reached a value of US$ 25.4 Billion in 2020.
Significant growth in the steel industry across the globe is one of the key factors creating a positive outlook for the market. The market is further driven by rising infrastructural activities, especially in developing nations.
In comparison to the traditionally used tools, refractories have higher-temperature resistance, are more convenient to install and can manufacture bricks in customized shapes. There is also a widespread adoption of unshaped refractories for various construction applications.
Additionally, technological advancements and the emerging trend of recycling refractory materials for manufacturing steel are also creating a positive impact on the market. Other factors, including the growing demand for non-ferrous metals, along with the increasing utilization of aerospace, automotive, medical, electrical and construction castings, are projected to drive the market further.
Looking forward, the publisher expects the global refractories market to exhibit moderate growth during the next five years.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global refractories market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global refractories industry?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the form?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the alkalinity?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the manufacturing process?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the composition?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the refractory minerals?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the global refractories market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?
Breakup by Form:
- Shaped Refractories
- Unshaped Refractories
Breakup by Alkalinity:
- Acidic and Neutral
Breakup by Manufacturing Process:
- Dry Press Process
- Fused Cast
- Hand Molded
Breakup by Composition:
Breakup by Refractory Mineral:
- High Alumina
Breakup by Application:
- Iron and Steel
- Non-Ferrous Metals
- Chosun Refractories Eng Co. Ltd.
- Compagnie de Saint-Gobain S.A.
- Coorstek Inc.
- Imerys Usa Inc.
- Krosaki Harima Corporation
- Morgan Advanced Materials Plc
- Refratechnik Holding GmbH
- RHI Magnesita GmbH
- Vesuvius Plc
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/5qcmb