DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Construction in Bahrain - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Bahraini construction industry to stabilize and grow at an average rate of 4.3% between 2022 and 2025, supported by investments on the development of the country's overall infrastructure.
With the outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19), the construction industry in Bahrain contracted by 0.2% in real terms in 2020, due to the lockdown restrictions imposed by the government. The industry has been affected by the delays in project implementation and the re-allocation of part of the government's budget towards its fight against COVID-19.
According to the Central Informatics Organization (CIO), the construction industry's value-add declined by 0.5% year on year (YoY) in the first nine months of 2020. The industry is expected to recover in 2021, however, by registering a growth of 2.1%, with the resumption of major infrastructure construction projects.
Therefore, to support the country's economic vision 2030, the construction of Bapco's oil refinery project, one of the largest projects in the country, is at 60% completion, despite the challenges of COVID-19. The construction of the country's metro rail project and the modernization of the international Airport would help in achieving this target. According to the Bahrain Tender Board, the country awarded 1,022 tenders worth BHD1 billion (US$2.7 billion) in the first three quarters of 2020, providing a boost to the industry.
This report provides detailed market analysis, information, and insights into the Bahraini construction industry, including:
- The Bahraini construction industry's growth prospects by market, project type and construction activity
- Critical insight into the impact of industry trends and issues, as well as an analysis of key risks and opportunities in the Bahraini construction industry
- Analysis of the mega-project pipeline, focusing on development stages and participants, in addition to listings of major projects in the pipeline.
- Historical (2016-2020) and forecast (2021-2025) valuations of the construction industry in Bahrain, featuring details of key growth drivers.
- Segmentation by sector (commercial, industrial, infrastructure, energy and utilities, institutional and residential) and by sub-sector
- Analysis of the mega-project pipeline, including breakdowns by development stage across all sectors, and projected spending on projects in the existing pipeline.
- Listings of major projects, in addition to details of leading contractors and consultants
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
2 Construction Industry: At-a-Glance
3.1 Economic Performance
3.2 Political Environment and Policy
3.4 COVID-19 Status
4 Construction Outlook
4.1 All Construction
4.2 Commercial Construction
4.3 Industrial Construction
4.4 Infrastructure Construction
4.5 Energy and Utilities Construction
4.6 Institutional Construction
4.7 Residential Construction
5 Key Industry Participants
6 Construction Market Data
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/pk1my7