LEMONT, Ill.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--As the calendar turns to 2021, Kreshmore Group (KG) celebrates a successful transactional track record and its 11th year in business. Fiscal 2020 was a year without equal. KG navigated with agility through an unprecedented pandemic, promptly and strategically shifting key priorities across its business platforms in order to serve its customers.
KG saw a busy year within its M&A service offering where success was achieved in completing transactions prior to, during, and after the Illinois stay-at-home lockdowns brought the economy to a virtual standstill. On the restructure side, with many clients facing uncertainty, the Kreshmore Group team shifted into gear to proactively put together liquidity conservation and restructure plans by working with lenders, landlords, and key management personnel to craft lean go-forward strategies. Despite the sports world being one of the hardest hit sectors, KG pulled through on the promise to further expand its sports offerings, add to its sports consulting team, and grow its loyal customer base.
We invite you to explore a brief summary of 2020 by the numbers:
- 21 Transactions Closed – Industries included Real Estate Capital Markets, Trucking & Logistics, Hospitality, Retail, Construction, Heavy Machinery, Steel / Metals, Wholesale Distribution, and Healthcare.
- $110,000,000 in Debt Related Transactions – KG advised on Restructured Debt, Permanent Debt, Bridge Debt, Mezzanine Financing, Growth Capital Incentives and Government Financing.
- Active Engagements in 9 States – California, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Louisiana, Michigan, Ohio, Tennessee, and Wisconsin.
- 3 New Team Members Added – Anthony Lazzara, Managing Director; Emily Moak, Managing Director; Jack McGoorty, Analyst.
- 68 Client Engagements – 1 Article 9 UCC Sale, 3 Buy-side Advisory Acquisitions, 150 real estate lease restructures, 50 debt and other obligation restructures
“This past year we have continued to solidify our standing as a preeminent restructuring and M&A advisory company,” said Joseph B. Wabick, Managing Partner of Kreshmore Group. “Whether during normal or unprecedented times, Kreshmore Group has proven itself to be a uniquely creative, informed and trusted business partner. We are grateful for the continued support from our clients, friends, and colleagues. We look forward to maintaining our legacy as unrelenting advisory professionals into 2021 and beyond.”
About Kreshmore Group℠
Kreshmore Group (KG) started operations in 2009 through its predecessors and has grown to become Chicago’s preeminent restructuring and M&A advisory company. The firm serves myriad niche industries while focusing on lower-middle & mid-market companies within the continental United States. KG assists clients in restructures/turnarounds, workouts, recapitalizations, M&A, real estate capital markets and real estate asset management, sell prep, senior and subordinated debt structuring, diligence services, c-suite advisory, outsourced analytics and modeling, and solving complex financial problems with unique solutions. Headquartered in Lemont, Illinois, KG is known within the Chicagoland area as a tenacious and hyper-focused strategic consulting firm. Kreshmore Group consists of a creative, cohesive, and diverse team with over 175 years of combined relevant experience. To learn more about KG please visit www.Kreshmore.com or our LinkedIn page, today.