AUSTIN, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Vista Equity Partners (“Vista”), a leading global investment firm focused on enterprise software, data and technology-enabled businesses, today congratulated 20 of its portfolio companies recognized in Built In’s 2021 Best Places to Work awards. Best Places to Work recognizes tech companies of all sizes that raise the bar for fostering meaningful employee experiences. The program uses an algorithm to rate companies based on their compensation, benefits and culture programs. This year’s methodology added weight to companies with remote opportunities and a commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion.
“We firmly believe exceptional talent throughout Vista and our portfolio is key to ensuring our more than 65 market-leading software companies maintain their competitive advantage,” said Robert F. Smith, Founder, Chairman and CEO of Vista Equity Partners. “Each of the companies recognized by Built In has invested in their people to create meaningful engagement and maintained or accelerated their experiences in the face of an unprecedented global pandemic. We are proud of Vista’s portfolio companies recognized by Built In for evolving their cultures to attract, develop and retain world-class teams.”
This year’s Built In Best Places to Work awards highlighted companies located in Austin, Boston, Chicago, Colorado, Los Angeles, New York, Seattle and San Francisco. Built In also recognized the Best Remote-First Places to Work throughout the U.S. Stats Perform was among the companies honored in this category for their commitment to hiring and supporting remote employees beyond the pandemic and ensuring their teams could flourish no matter their location.
For further information on the companies recognized:
Built In honored 10 companies from Vista’s Flagship Fund, which invests in middle-market and large cap enterprise software, data and technology-enabled companies. Built In also honored two companies who have entered into a definitive agreements to be acquired by Vista, Pluralsight and SmartBear. The other companies recognized are:
- Acquia – Cloud-based digital content management solutions provider based in Boston, MA.
- Applause – SaaS-based platform that helps clients optimize the quality and end-user experience on desktop, mobile and device apps, based in Framingham, MA.
- Apptio – Provider of technology business management solutions for large enterprises, mid-market customers and the public sector based in Bellevue, WA.
- EagleView – 3D roofing estimate software, geo-referenced aerial image capture and visual-centric data analytics based in Bellevue, WA.
- Integral Ad Science – Independent provider of digital ad measurement and analytics for advertisers, agencies, publishers, social networks and technology platforms based in New York, NY.
- Ping Identity (NYSE: PING) – Next-generation identity and access management software for global enterprises based in Denver, CO.
- Quick Base – SaaS-based application development platform to improve business processes based in Cambridge, MA.
- Stats Perform – Sports software, data and content platform based in Chicago, IL.
- Vivid Seats – Independent, full-service ticket marketplace for live sports, concert and theater events based in Chicago, IL.
- Xactly – Cloud-based incentive compensation solutions for employee and sales performance management based in San Jose, CA.
Six companies from Vista’s Foundation Fund, which invests in lower middle-market and middle-market enterprise software, data and technology-enabled companies, were recognized. They are:
- Four Winds Interactive – Visual communications platform providing a scalable and secure solution for enterprises based in Denver, CO.
- Granicus – Cloud-based government transparency, legislative management and digital marketing solutions for the government and education markets based in Denver, CO.
- Khoros – Social media management and online community solutions to deliver enhanced digital customer experiences based in Austin, TX.
- LogicMonitor – Performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT based in Santa Barbara, CA.
- Social Solutions – SaaS-based performance management and case management solutions for the human services industry based in Austin, TX.
- Zego– Mobile-centric engagement platform for the residential real estate industry based in San Diego, CA.
Four companies from Vista’s Endeavor Fund, which invests in lower-middle market and high-growth enterprise software, data and technology-enabled companies, earned an award. They are:
- Dispatch – Provider of SaaS field service management software based in Boston, MA.
- Fusion Risk Management – Cloud-based solutions for business continuity and risk management based in Rolling Meadows, IL.
- Kazoo – SaaS platform providing employee experience and performance management solutions that drive engagement and business results based in Austin, TX.
- SecureLink – Enterprise software platform for third-party remote support in secure, regulated industries based in Austin, TX.
About Vista Equity Partners
Vista is a leading global investment firm with more than $73 billion in assets under management as of September 30, 2020. The firm exclusively invests in enterprise software, data and technology-enabled organizations across private equity, permanent capital, credit, and public equity strategies, bringing an approach that prioritizes creating enduring market value for the benefit of its global ecosystem of investors, companies, customers and employees. Vista’s investments are anchored by a sizable long-term capital base, experience in structuring technology-oriented transactions and proven, flexible management techniques that drive sustainable growth. Vista believes the transformative power of technology is the key to an even better future – a healthier planet, a smarter economy, a diverse and inclusive community and a broader path to prosperity. Further information is available at vistaequitypartners.com. Follow Vista on LinkedIn, @Vista Equity Partners, and on Twitter, @Vista_Equity.