This "LAG-3 Antagonist - Pipeline Insight, 2021," report provides comprehensive insights about 20+ companies and 20+ pipeline drugs in LAG-3 Antagonist pipeline landscape. It covers the pipeline drug profiles, including clinical and nonclinical stage products. It also covers the therapeutics assessment by product type, stage, route of administration, and molecule type. It further highlights the inactive pipeline products in this space.
- The companies and academics are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence LAG-3 Antagonist R&D. The therapies under development are focused on novel approaches for LAG-3 Antagonist.
- On 5th May 2020 Crescendo Biologics and Cancer Research announced a Clinical Development Partnership to progress one of Crescendo's novel bispecific Humabody immunotherapies, CB213, into clinical trials targeting cancers of high unmet medical need. Under the terms of the agreement, Cancer Research UK's Centre for Drug Development will sponsor and fund a future Phase I clinical trial for CB213, in patients with solid tumors.
LAG-3 Antagonist Emerging Drugs Chapters
This segment of the LAG-3 Antagonist report encloses its detailed analysis of various drugs in different stages of clinical development, including phase III, II, I, preclinical and Discovery. It also helps to understand clinical trial details, expressive pharmacological action, agreements and collaborations, and the latest news and press releases.
LAG-3 Antagonist Emerging Drugs
- Tebotelimab: MacroGenics
Tebotelimab (previously known as MGD013) is an investigational, first-in-class bispecific, tetravalent DART molecule targeting PD-1 and LAG-3. Tebotelimab has been engineered to bind PD-1 and LAG-3 concomitantly or independently and disrupt these non-redundant inhibitory pathways to further restore exhausted T-cell function.
- LAG525: Novartis
LAG525, also known as IMP701 is an investigational molecule being developed to potentially treat a range of solid tumors. It is a high-affinity, ligand-blocking, humanized anti-LAG-3 IgG4 antibody which blocks the binding of the known LAG-3 ligand MHC class II to LAG-3. Immutep began the development of LAG525 and is now being continued by Novartis in collaboration with the Australian biotechnology company Prima BioMed.
LAG-3 Antagonist: Therapeutic Assessment
This segment of the report provides insights about the different LAG-3 Antagonist drugs segregated based on following parameters that define the scope of the report, such as:
Major Players working on LAG-3 Antagonist
There are approx. 20+ key companies which are developing the LAG-3 Antagonist. The companies which have their LAG-3 Antagonist drug candidates in the most advanced stage, i.e. Phase II/III include, Bristol-Myers Squibb/Ono Pharmaceuticals.
The report covers around 20+ products under different phases of clinical development like
- Late-stage products (Phase III and
- Mid-stage products (Phase II and
- Early-stage products (Phase I/II and Phase I) along with the details of
- Pre-clinical and Discovery stage candidates
- Discontinued & Inactive candidates
- Route of Administration
LAG-3 Antagonist pipeline report provides the therapeutic assessment of the pipeline drugs by the Route of Administration. Products have been categorized under various ROAs such as
- Molecule Type
Products have been categorized under various Molecule types such as
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Small molecule
- Product Type
The drugs have been categorized under various product types like Mono, Combination and Mono/Combination.
LAG-3 Antagonist: Pipeline Development Activities
The report provides insights into different therapeutic candidates in phase III, II, I, preclinical and discovery stage. It also analyses LAG-3 Antagonist therapeutic drugs key players involved in developing key drugs.
Pipeline Development Activities
The report covers the detailed information of collaborations, acquisition and merger, licensing along with a thorough therapeutic assessment of emerging LAG-3 Antagonist drugs.
LAG-3 Antagonist Report Insights
- LAG-3 Antagonist Pipeline Analysis
- Therapeutic Assessment
- Unmet Needs
- Impact of Drugs
LAG-3 Antagonist Report Assessment
- Pipeline Product Profiles
- Therapeutic Assessment
- Pipeline Assessment
- Inactive drugs assessment
- Unmet Needs
Key Questions Answered
Current Scenario and Emerging Therapies:
- How many companies are developing LAG-3 Antagonist drugs?
- How many LAG-3 Antagonist drugs are developed by each company?
- How many emerging drugs are in mid-stage, and late-stage of development for LAG-3 Antagonist?
- What are the key collaborations (Industry-Industry, Industry-Academia), Mergers and acquisitions, licensing activities related to the LAG-3 Antagonist therapeutics?
- What are the recent trends, drug types and novel technologies developed to overcome the limitation of existing therapies?
- What are the clinical studies going on for LAG-3 Antagonist and their status?
- What are the key designations that have been granted to the emerging drugs?
- Merck Sharp & Dohme
- Crescendo Biologics
- F-star Therapeutics
- MICROBIO Group
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Ono Pharmaceuticals
- Abeome Corporation
- LAG3 antagonist
For more information about this drug pipelines report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/pa9rkx