DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Respiratory Ventilator Tester Market Forecast to 2027 - COVID-19 Impact and Global Analysis By Product; Application; End-user and Geography" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to this report the global respiratory ventilator tester market is expected to reach $199.20 million by 2027 from $148.00 million in 2019; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 3.8% from 2020 to 2027. The report highlights trends prevailing in the global respiratory ventilator tester market, and the drivers and restraints pertaining to the market growth.
Based on product, the global respiratory ventilator tester market is segmented into portable, desktop, others. The portable segment held the largest share of the market in 2019, and same segment is anticipated to register the highest CAGR of 4.2 % in the market during the forecast period. Increasing number of patients with severe respiratory diseases, and launch of innovative technologies are the major factors contributing to the growth of the market for portable respiratory ventilator tester.
The global respiratory ventilator tester market growth is mainly attributed to the growing prevalence of respiratory diseases and rapid increase in geriatric population. However, unfavorable reimbursement scenario may hinder the market growth.
BC Group International Inc, WEINMANN Emergency Medical Technology, Magnamed, Datrend Systems Inc., TSI Incorporated, IMT Analytics AG, THOR, Rigel Medical, Fluke and EKU Elektronik are among the leading companies operating in the global respiratory ventilator tester market.
Reasons to Buy:
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the respiratory ventilator tester market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the global respiratory ventilator tester market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin security interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution.
- Growing Prevalence of Respiratory Diseases
- Rapid Increase in Geriatric Population
- Unfavourable Reimbursement Scenario
- Rising Number of COVID-19 Cases Worldwide
- Increasing Preference of Home Care Products
- BC Group International Inc.
- WEINMANN Emergency Medical Technology
- Datrend Systems Inc.
- TSI Incorporated
- IMT Analytics AG
- RIGEL MEDICAL
- Fluke Corporation
- EKU Elektronik GmbH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/tm8vnl