DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Liquid Nitrogen - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global Liquid Nitrogen Market to Reach $19.1 Billion by 2027
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Liquid Nitrogen estimated at US$14.7 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$19.1 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 3.7% over the analysis period 2020-2027.
Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 4.6% CAGR and reach US$7.8 Billion by the end of the analysis period. After an early analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, growth in the Food & Beverage segment is readjusted to a revised 3.4% CAGR for the next 7-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $4 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 6.9% CAGR
The Liquid Nitrogen market in the U.S. is estimated at US$4 Billion in the year 2020. China, the world`s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$4.1 Billion by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 6.9% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 1.1% and 2.8% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 1.9% CAGR.
Metal Manufacturing & Construction Segment to Record 3.1% CAGR
In the global Metal Manufacturing & Construction segment, USA, Canada, Japan, China and Europe will drive the 2.6% CAGR estimated for this segment. These regional markets accounting for a combined market size of US$2.1 Billion in the year 2020 will reach a projected size of US$2.5 Billion by the close of the analysis period.
China will remain among the fastest growing in this cluster of regional markets. Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the market in Asia-Pacific is forecast to reach US$2.7 Billion by the year 2027, while Latin America will expand at a 3.9% CAGR through the analysis period.
The report presents concise insights into how the pandemic has impacted production and the buy side for 2020 and 2021. A short-term phased recovery by key geography is also addressed.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others:
- Air Liquide SA
- Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.
- Emirates Industrial Gases (Airtec)
- Gulf Cryo
- Linde AG
- Messer Group GmbH
- Nexair LLC.
- Praxair, Inc.
- Southern Industrial Gas Sdn Bhd
- Taiyo Nippon Sanso Corporation
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Liquid Nitrogen Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
- Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals (End-Use Industry) Global Opportunity Assessment in US$ Million by Region/Country: 2020-2027
- Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals (End-Use Industry) Historic Sales Analysis in US$ Million by Region/Country: 2012-2019
- Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals (End-Use Industry) Percentage Share Breakdown of Global Sales by Region/Country: 2012 VS 2020 VS 2027
- Food & Beverage (End-Use Industry) Worldwide Sales in US$ Million by Region/Country: 2020-2027
- Food & Beverage (End-Use Industry) Historic Demand Patterns in US$ Million by Region/Country: 2012-2019
- Food & Beverage (End-Use Industry) Market Share Shift across Key Geographies: 2012 VS 2020 VS 2027
- Metal Manufacturing & Construction (End-Use Industry) Global Market Estimates & Forecasts in US$ Million by Region/Country: 2020-2027
- Metal Manufacturing & Construction (End-Use Industry) Retrospective Demand Analysis in US$ Million by Region/Country: 2012-2019
- Metal Manufacturing & Construction (End-Use Industry) Market Share Breakdown by Region/Country: 2012 VS 2020 VS 2027
- Healthcare (End-Use Industry) Demand Potential Worldwide in US$ Million by Region/Country: 2020-2027
- Healthcare (End-Use Industry) Historic Sales Analysis in US$ Million by Region/Country: 2012-2019
- Healthcare (End-Use Industry) Share Breakdown Review by Region/Country: 2012 VS 2020 VS 2027
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- Liquid Nitrogen Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Analytics
- Liquid Nitrogen Latent Demand Forecasts in US$ Million by End-Use Industry: 2020 to 2027
- Liquid Nitrogen Historic Demand Patterns by End-Use Industry in US$ Million for 2012-2019
- Liquid Nitrogen Market Share Breakdown by End-Use Industry: 2012 VS 2020 VS 2027
Total Companies Profiled: 42
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/xaya6d