LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the arcade gaming market and it is poised to grow by USD 1.56 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 2% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Impact of COVID-19
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, however, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. COVID-19 will have a low impact on the arcade gaming market. The market growth in 2020 has Decreased compared to the market growth in 2019.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Based on segmentation by End-user, which is the leading segment in the market?
Based on the end-user, the gaming hubs segment led the market in 2019.
What are the major trends in the market?
Increasing popularity of new-age arcade machines is the major trend in the market.
At what rate is the market projected to grow?
The market is projected to grow at a CAGR of almost 2% during the forecast period.
Who are the top players in the market?
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe SAS, Bay Tek Entertainment Inc., Capcom Co. Ltd., CXC Simulations, D-BOX Technologies Inc., International Games System Co. Ltd., Nintendo Co. Ltd., PrimeTime Amusements, Sega Sammy Holdings Inc., and Square Enix Holdings Co. Ltd. are the top players in the market.
What are the key market drivers and challenges?
The market is driven by the increased physical activity on arcade gaming. However, the threat from counterfeit products might challenge growth.
How big is the APAC market?
APAC dominated the market with a 51% share in 2019.
Related Reports on Consumer Discretionary Include:
Global Casino Gaming Equipment Market - Global casino gaming equipment market is segmented by type (casino tables, slot machines, gaming chips, video poker machines, and others) and geography (North America, APAC, Europe, South America, and MEA). Click Here to Get an Exclusive Free Sample Report
Global Lottery Market - Global lottery market is segmented by type (terminal-based games, scratch-off games, and sports lotteries) and geography (APAC, Europe, MEA, North America, and South America). Click Here to Get an Exclusive Free Sample Report
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe SAS, Bay Tek Entertainment Inc., Capcom Co. Ltd., CXC Simulations, D-BOX Technologies Inc., International Games System Co. Ltd., Nintendo Co. Ltd., PrimeTime Amusements, Sega Sammy Holdings Inc., and Square Enix Holdings Co. Ltd. are some of the major market participants. Although the increased physical activity on arcade gaming will offer immense growth opportunities, the threat from counterfeit products is likely to pose a challenge for the market vendors. In a bid to help players strengthen their market foothold, this arcade gaming market forecast report provides a detailed analysis of the leading market vendors. The report also empowers industry honchos with information on the competitive landscape and insights into the different product offerings offered by various companies.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Arcade Gaming Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Arcade Gaming Market is segmented as below:
- Gaming Hubs
- North America
- South America
- Video Games
- Simulation Games
- Mechanical Games
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43930
Arcade Gaming Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The arcade gaming market report covers the following areas:
- Arcade Gaming Market Size
- Arcade Gaming Market Trends
- Arcade Gaming Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies the increasing popularity of new-age arcade machines as one of the prime reasons driving the Arcade Gaming Market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Arcade Gaming Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist arcade gaming market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the arcade gaming market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the arcade gaming market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of arcade gaming market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End-user
- Gaming hubs - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Semi-commercial - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Residential - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End-user
Market Segmentation by Type
- Market segments
- Comparison by Type
- Video games - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Simulation games - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Mechanical games - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Type
Market Segmentation by Genre
- Market segments
- Comparison by Genre
- Racing - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Shooting - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Sports - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Action - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Genre
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Impact of COVID-19 on the market
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe SAS
- Bay Tek Entertainment Inc.
- Capcom Co. Ltd.
- CXC Simulations
- D-BOX Technologies Inc.
- International Games System Co. Ltd.
- Nintendo Co. Ltd.
- PrimeTime Amusements
- Sega Sammy Holdings Inc.
- Square Enix Holdings Co. Ltd.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.