AUSTIN, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Zilliant, the industry leader in intelligent B2B price optimization, price management and sales guidance software, recently concluded a year with accelerating revenue growth, capped off with 32% growth in the fourth quarter.
“2020 was the ultimate stress test on how well we, through smarter software, superior data science and best-in-class customer success, can help B2B companies compete and win,” said Zilliant President and Chief Executive Officer Greg Peters. “Most importantly, I’m thankful for the health of Zilliant employees and customers. I’m thrilled to report the best year to date for the company and look forward to helping our customers succeed in the years to come.”
Zilliant earned a record NPS score, reflecting the company’s best-in-class customer success program. In 2020, this included helping customers with model adjustments and analysis to help them weather the business impacts of the global COVID-19 pandemic.
Additionally, Zilliant announced the following new products, product expansions and offerings:
- Campaign Manager™: The new management application helps companies close the strategy-to-execution gap by enabling the generation of omnichannel campaigns through product, pricing and sales actions.
- Sales IQ™ Expansion: The patented, AI-based IQ engine expanded beyond original cross-sell and recovery customer insights. Sales IQ now generates prospecting/whitespace, win-back, inventory, contract compliance, and product substitution actions.
- Zilliant IQ Platform™ and SmartApps™: SmartApps can now be built by utilizing the company’s cloud-native Zilliant IQ Platform, which features high availability, virtually unlimited scalability, flexibility and agility, to solve a wide array of B2B commercial challenges beyond pricing and sales challenges.
- Deal Manager™ and Price Manager™: Numerous usability, speed, performance, configuration and personalization product upgrades, including segmentation management and workspaces.
- Zilliant CPQ Connector for Salesforce CPQ, empowering customers to seamlessly integrate market-aligned prices that help sales reps win deals at more profitable prices.
- B2B Commerce Connector for Salesforce Commerce Cloud is available for joint customers to deliver Real-Time Market Pricing into their eCommerce platforms.
Zilliant announced multiple U.S. and international strategic partnerships and integrations, including:
- New partnership with Acumen Solutions to increase profitable growth for enterprise customers.
- New partnership with the SAP Wholesale Distribution Industry Business Unit to help wholesale distributors deliver a better customer experience and improve margins.
- Official partnership with Standav to provide joint customers best-in-class pricing solutions paired with leading implementation expertise.
- Zilliant Price IQ and Sales IQ availability on the SAP App Center, empowering SAP Customers to accelerate profitable growth using Zilliant’s signature price optimization and predictive sales analytics solutions.
- Zilliant Price IQ is integrated with Oracle Cloud and available in the Oracle Cloud Marketplace, enabling Oracle CPQ Cloud Customers to turn data into actionable pricing intelligence, accelerating profitable growth.
In 2020, a wide variety of B2B companies joined the Zilliant customer roster:
- Adecco Group France: Leading HR solutions company that provides flexible placement, permanent placement and outsourcing, training, HR expertise and technology and digital engineering consulting.
- Dal-Tile: A subsidiary of Mohawk and the largest tile manufacturer in the U.S.
- Kent Nutrition Group: A manufacturer of animal feed and nutrition products.
- Metro AG Expansion: After success with rollouts in France and Germany, the international wholesaler will implement a country specific mix of Price Manager, Price IQ, Sales IQ and IQ Anywhere to its remaining operations to optimize pricing and sales effectiveness.
- Siemens Energy: A provider of reliable products, systems and solutions throughout the entire oil and gas value-adding process.
- Somfy: A manufacturer of industrial parts and equipment.
- UPS: A global shipping and transportation provider.
- Xylem: A manufacturer of industrial parts and equipment.
Earlier in 2020, Zilliant was honored as a finalist for the Ventana Research Digital Innovation Award, won the title of “Best Price Optimization Solution” for the 2020 MarTech Breakthrough Awards, and was named “Highly Commended” for the AIConics Best Application for AI in Manufacturing.
Zilliant’s solutions help B2B companies solve a wide range of pricing and sales challenges, allowing them to gain more strategic control of their business performance using an innovative blend of data science and software solutions. Our innovative cloud native platform and applications, paired with an outcome-focused dedication to customer success, gives company leaders the confidence and know-how to remain competitive now and in the future. Learn more about how Zilliant helps companies reimagine pricing and sales at www.zilliant.com.