DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Microelectronics Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report on the global microelectronics market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2018 to 2026. The report predicts the global microelectronics market to grow with a CAGR of 12.0% over the forecast period from 2020-2026. The study on microelectronics market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2018 to 2026.
The report on microelectronics market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global microelectronics market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global microelectronics market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Further, Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
What does this Report Deliver?
- Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the microelectronics market.
- Complete coverage of all the segments in the microelectronics market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2026.
- Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global microelectronics market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
- Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
- Low cost and lightweight associated with the microelectronics components
- Growing applications in construction, automotive and electronic industries
- Sensitivity towards rough handling and excessive heat
- Innovations such as hybrid cloud storage, next-generation displays, wireless charging, and flexible electronics
Key Topics Covered:
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Microelectronics Market Highlights
2.2. Microelectronics Market Projection
2.3. Microelectronics Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Microelectronics Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Analysis of COVID-19 impact on the Microelectronics Market
3.4. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.5. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5.1. Growth Matrix Analysis by Software & Algorithm
3.5.2. Growth Matrix Analysis by Product
3.5.3. Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.6. Value Chain Analysis of Microelectronics Market
4. Microelectronics Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Microelectronics Market by Software & Algorithm
6. Global Microelectronics Market by Product
6.1. Lighting Control
6.2. Security & Access Control
6.3. HVAC Control
6.4. Entertainment Control & Others
6.5. Other Control
7. Global Microelectronics Market by Region 2020-2026
7.1. North America
7.1.1. North America Microelectronics Market by Software & Algorithm
7.1.2. North America Microelectronics Market by Product
7.1.3. North America Microelectronics Market by Country
7.2.1. Europe Microelectronics Market by Software & Algorithm
7.2.2. Europe Microelectronics Market by Product
7.2.3. Europe Microelectronics Market by Country
7.3.1. Asia-Pacific Microelectronics Market by Software & Algorithm
7.3.2. Asia-Pacific Microelectronics Market by Product
7.3.3. Asia-Pacific Microelectronics Market by Country
7.4.1. RoW Microelectronics Market by Software & Algorithm
7.4.2. RoW Microelectronics Market by Product
7.4.3. RoW Microelectronics Market by Sub-region
8. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
8.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Microelectronics Market
8.2. Companies Profiled
8.2.1. Acuity Brands, Inc.
8.2.2. ADT Corporation
8.2.3. Control4 Corporation
8.2.4. Crestron Electronics, Inc.
8.2.5. Cisco Systems, Inc.
8.2.6. Honeywell International Inc.
8.2.7. United Technologies Corporation
8.2.8. Johnson Controls Inc.
8.2.9. Ingersoll-Rand PLC
8.2.10. Schneider Electric SE
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/vodlff