LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the sensing devices market for farms and it is poised to grow by $ 576.42 mn during 2021-2025, progressing at a CAGR of over 13% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Impact of COVID-19
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, however, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. COVID-19 will have at Par impact on the sensing devices market for farms. The market growth in 2021 is likely to Increase compared to the market growth in 2019.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What are the major trends in the market?
Farmer focus on improving soil health is a major trend driving the growth of the market
At what rate is the market projected to grow?
The market will decelerate at a CAGR of over 13% and the incremental growth of the market is anticipated to be $ 576.42 mn
Who are the top players in the market?
Agri-TechE, Campbell Scientific Inc., E.S.I. Environmental Sensors Inc., Irrometer Co. Inc., Robert Bosch GmbH, Stevens Water Monitoring Systems Inc., The Toro Co., Trimble Inc., Yara International ASA, and Yuktix Technologies, are some of the major market participants.
What is the key market driver?
The increase in smart farming practices is one of the major factors driving the market
How big is the North America market?
The North America region will contribute 32% of the market share
Related Reports on Industrials Include:
Sheet Metal Processing Equipment Market by Application and Geography - Forecast and Analysis 2021-2025- The sheet metal processing equipment market size has the potential to grow by USD 5.57 billion during 2021-2025, and the market’s growth momentum will decelerate during the forecast period. To get extensive research insights: Click and get FREE sample report in minutes
- Marine Vessel Energy Efficiency Market by Application and Geography - Forecast and Analysis 2021-2025- The marine vessel energy efficiency market size has the potential to grow by USD 163.00 million during 2021-2025, and the market’s growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 4.22%. To get extensive research insights: Click and get FREE sample report in minutes
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Agri-TechE, Campbell Scientific Inc., E.S.I. Environmental Sensors Inc., Irrometer Co. Inc., Robert Bosch GmbH, Stevens Water Monitoring Systems Inc., The Toro Co., Trimble Inc., Yara International ASA, and Yuktix Technologies are some of the major market participants. The increase in smart farming practices will offer immense growth opportunities. In a bid to help players strengthen their market foothold, this sensing devices market for farms forecast report provides a detailed analysis of the leading market vendors. The report also empowers industry honchos with information on the competitive landscape and insights into the different product offerings offered by various companies.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Sensing Devices Market for Farms 2021-2025: Segmentation
Sensing Devices Market for Farms is segmented as below:
- Soil Management Sensing Devices
- Water Management Sensing Devices
- Climate Management Sensing Devices
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR70023
Sensing Devices Market for Farms 2021-2025: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The sensing devices market for farms report covers the following areas:
- Sensing Devices Market for Farms Size
- Sensing Devices Market for Farms Trends
- Sensing Devices Market for Farms Industry Analysis
This study identifies farmer focus on improving soil health as one of the prime reasons driving the sensing devices market for farms growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Sensing Devices Market for Farms 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist sensing devices market for farms growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the sensing devices market for farms size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the sensing devices market for farms across North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of sensing devices market for farms vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 - 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Soil management sensing devices - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Water management sensing devices - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Climate management sensing devices - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Product
- COVID-19 impact and recovery for product segment
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Volume drivers – Demand led growth
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Campbell Scientific Inc.
- E.S.I. Environmental Sensors Inc.
- Irrometer Co. Inc.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Stevens Water Monitoring Systems Inc.
- The Toro Co.
- Trimble Inc.
- Yara International ASA
- Yuktix Technologies
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.