LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the aluminum hydroxide market and it is poised to grow by $ 672.37 mn during 2021-2025, progressing at a CAGR of almost 4% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Impact of COVID-19
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, however, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. COVID-19 will have at Par impact on the aluminum hydroxide market. The market growth in 2021 is likely to Increase compared to the market growth in 2019.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What are the major trends in the market?
Increased demand from the flame retardants industry is a major trend driving the growth of the market
At what rate is the market projected to grow?
The market will accelerate at a CAGR of almost 4% and the incremental growth of the market is anticipated to be $ 672.37 mn
Who are the top players in the market?
Alcoa Corp., Almatis BV, Aluminum Crop. of China Ltd., American Elements, Hindalco Industries Ltd., Kaiser Aluminum Corp., Nabaltec AG , Nippon Light Metal Holdings Co. Ltd., SHOWA DENKO K.K., and Sumitomo Chemical Co. Ltd., are some of the major market participants.
What is the key market driver?
The increasing demand for antacids is one of the major factors driving the market
How big is the APAC market?
The APAC region will contribute 51% of the market share
Related Reports on Materials Include:
Glass Blocks Market by End-user and Geography - Forecast and Analysis 2021-2025- The glass blocks market size has the potential to grow by USD 374.12 million during 2021-2025, and the market’s growth momentum will accelerate during the forecast period. To get extensive research insights: Click and get FREE sample report in minutes
- Fluoropolymers Market by Product, Application, and Geography - Forecast and Analysis 2021-2025- The fluoropolymers market size has the potential to grow by 306.58 thousand tons during 2021-2025, and the market’s growth momentum will accelerate during the forecast period. To get extensive research insights: Click and get FREE sample report in minutes
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Alcoa Corp., Almatis BV, Aluminum Crop. of China Ltd., American Elements, Hindalco Industries Ltd., Kaiser Aluminum Corp., Nabaltec AG, Nippon Light Metal Holdings Co. Ltd., SHOWA DENKO K.K., and Sumitomo Chemical Co. Ltd. are some of the major market participants. The increasing demand for antacids will offer immense growth opportunities. In a bid to help players strengthen their market foothold, this aluminum hydroxide market forecast report provides a detailed analysis of the leading market vendors. The report also empowers industry honchos with information on the competitive landscape and insights into the different product offerings offered by various companies.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Aluminum Hydroxide Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
Aluminum Hydroxide Market is segmented as below:
- Flame Retardant
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR70038
Aluminum Hydroxide Market 2021-2025: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The aluminum hydroxide market report covers the following areas:
- Aluminum Hydroxide Market Size
- Aluminum Hydroxide Market Trends
- Aluminum Hydroxide Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies increased demand from the flame retardants industry as one of the prime reasons driving the aluminum hydroxide market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Aluminum Hydroxide Market 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist aluminum hydroxide market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the aluminum hydroxide market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the aluminum hydroxide market across APAC, North America, Europe, South America, and MEA
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of aluminum hydroxide market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 - 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application
- Chemical - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Flame retardant - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Filler - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Antacid - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Others - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Application
- Customer landscape
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Alcoa Corp.
- Almatis BV
- Aluminum Crop. of China Ltd.
- American Elements
- Hindalco Industries Ltd.
- Kaiser Aluminum Corp.
- Nabaltec AG
- Nippon Light Metal Holdings Co. Ltd.
- SHOWA DENKO K.K.
- Sumitomo Chemical Co. Ltd.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.