DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Calcium Gluconate - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The publisher brings years of research experience to the 7th edition of this report. The 268-page report presents concise insights into how the pandemic has impacted production and the buy side for 2020 and 2021. A short-term phased recovery by key geography is also addressed.
Global Calcium Gluconate Market to Reach US$103 Million by the Year 2027
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Calcium Gluconate estimated at US$82.7 Million in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$103 Million by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 3.2% over the analysis period 2020-2027.
Food Grade, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to grow at a 3.4% CAGR to reach US$33.6 Million by the end of the analysis period. After an early analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, growth in the Pharmaceutical Grade segment is readjusted to a revised 3% CAGR for the next 7-year period. This segment currently accounts for a 53.9% share of the global Calcium Gluconate market.
The U.S. Accounts for Over 28.9% of Global Market Size in 2020, While China is Forecast to Grow at a 5.2% CAGR for the Period of 2020-2027
The Calcium Gluconate market in the U.S. is estimated at US$23.9 Million in the year 2020. The country currently accounts for a 28.89% share in the global market. China, the world second largest economy, is forecast to reach an estimated market size of US$17.3 Million in the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 5.2% through 2027. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 2% and 2.6% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 2.5% CAGR while Rest of European market (as defined in the study) will reach US$17.3 Million by the year 2027.
Other Product Types Segment Corners a 14% Share in 2020
In the global Other Product Types segment, USA, Canada, Japan, China and Europe will drive the 3.1% CAGR estimated for this segment. These regional markets accounting for a combined market size of US$8.8 Million in the year 2020 will reach a projected size of US$10.8 Million by the close of the analysis period. China will remain among the fastest growing in this cluster of regional markets. Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the market in Asia-Pacific is forecast to reach US$13.4 Million by the year 2027, while Latin America will expand at a 3.5% CAGR through the analysis period.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others:
- Akhil Healthcare Pvt Ltd.
- Akzo Nobel Chemicals, Inc.
- Alfa Aesar
- American Biorganics, Inc.
- Coyne Chemical
- Global Calcium Private Limited
- Jiangxi Xin'ganjiang pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Liaoyang Fuqiang Food Chemical Co., Ltd.
- LiaoYang TengYuan Food Additive Factory
- Nantong Feiyu Food-tech Co., Ltd.
- Noah Technologies Corporation
- PMP Fermentation Products, Inc.
- Shandong Xinhong Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Spectrum Chemical Mfg Corp.
- Tomita Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Tongxiang Fengda Bio-Technology Development Co., Ltd.
- Westco Chemicals Inc.
- Zhejiang Ruibang Laboratories
- Zhejiang Tianyi Food Additive Co., Ltd.
- Zhengzhou Ruipu Biological Engineering Co., Ltd
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Calcium Gluconate Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2018E
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Total Companies Profiled: 32
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/9hs6b2