DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Computer Peripheral Equipment Global Market Report 2021: COVID-19 Impact and Recovery to 2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global computer peripheral equipment market as it emerges from the COVID-19 shut down.
The global computer peripheral equipment market is expected to grow from $459. 03 billion in 2020 to $499. 53 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8. 8%. The growth is mainly due to the companies rearranging their operations and recovering from the COVID-19 impact, which had earlier led to restrictive containment measures involving social distancing, remote working, and the closure of commercial activities that resulted in operational challenges. The market is expected to reach $583. 03 billion in 2025 at a CAGR of 4%.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 50+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
North America was the largest region in the global computer peripheral equipment market, accounting for 56% of the market in 2020. Asia Pacific was the second largest region accounting for 23% of the global computer peripheral equipment market. Africa was the smallest region in the global computer peripheral equipment market.
Portable folding keyboards are increasingly becoming popular due to small size and convenience it offers. These keyboards can be connected to devices such as phones, computers, and tablets and are the same size as a regular keyboard when unfolded. Portable folding keyboards are generally compatible with all major operating systems such as Windows, Android and iOS and can be charged using a USB port. Some of the portable folding keyboards include Microsoft's Universal Foldable Keyboard, iClever wireless folding keyboard, IKOS foldable keyboard.
The outbreak of Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) has acted as a massive restraint on the computer peripheral equipment market in 2020 as supply chains were disrupted due to trade restrictions and consumption declined due to lockdowns imposed by governments globally. COVID 19 is an infectious disease with flu-like symptoms including fever, cough, and difficulty in breathing. The virus was first identified in 2019 in Wuhan, Hubei province of the People's Republic of China and spread globally including Western Europe, North America and Asia. Steps by national governments to contain the transmission have resulted in a decline in economic activity with countries entering a state of 'lock down' and the outbreak is expected to continue to have a negative impact on businesses throughout 2020 and into 2021.
However, there has been an increased demand for laptops and related computer hardware as companies look to support their employees working from home. This demand is expected to negate some of the negative impact caused by the outbreak. It is expected that the computer peripheral equipment market will recover from the shock across the forecast period as it is a 'black swan' event and not related to ongoing or fundamental weaknesses in the market or the global economy.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Structure
3. Computer Peripheral Equipment Market Characteristics
4. Computer Peripheral Equipment Market Product Analysis
5. Computer Peripheral Equipment Market Supply Chain
6. Computer Peripheral Equipment Market Customer Information
7. Computer Peripheral Equipment Market Trends and Strategies
8. Impact of COVID-19 on Computer Peripheral Equipment
9. Computer Peripheral Equipment Market Size and Growth
9.1. Market Size
9.2. Historic Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
9.3. Forecast Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
10. Computer Peripheral Equipment Market Regional Analysis
10.1. Global Computer Peripheral Equipment Market, 2020, by Region, Value ($ Billion)
10.2. Global Computer Peripheral Equipment Market, 2015-2020, 2020-2025F, 2030F, Historic and Forecast, by Region
10.3. Global Computer Peripheral Equipment Market, Growth and Market Share Comparison, by Region
11. Computer Peripheral Equipment Market Segmentation
11.1. Global Computer Peripheral Equipment Market, Segmentation by Type
11.2. Global Computer Peripheral Equipment Market, Segmentation by Connectivity
11.3. Global Computer Peripheral Equipment Market, Segmentation by End-Use
12. Computer Peripheral Equipment Market Metrics
12.1. Computer Peripheral Equipment Market Size, Percentage of GDP, 2015-2025, Global
12.2. Per Capita Average Computer Peripheral Equipment Market Expenditure, 2015-2025, Global
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/7q20gf