STAMFORD, Conn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Information Services Group (ISG) (Nasdaq: III), a leading global technology research and advisory firm, will host 10 industry events this year focusing on how enterprises can invest in technology now to ensure ongoing success while preparing for a post-pandemic resurgence.
The ISG events will examine innovative digital approaches to creating a more connected and collaborative workplace, better engage with customers, transform business operations, improve performance across a range of industries, and choose the best technology partners.
As vaccines become more widely available, organizations must be fully prepared to boost growth by connecting people, applications, partners and technologies in new ways, said Paul Gottsegen, partner and president, ISG Research and Client Experience.
“ISG quickly pivoted to a virtual event format in 2020 and welcomed a vast global audience to our events, many of whom were able to connect with ISG for the first time,” said Gottsegen. “With the need to stay connected and engage in continuous learning now more important than ever, we’re pleased to offer a rich slate of events for 2021, with world-class experts, make-or-break topics and pioneering approaches to business and technology.”
The 2021 ISG Events calendar kicks off with the virtual ISG TechXchange: Retail/CPG, February 23–24, examining the latest trends in consumer supply chains, customer behavior, workforce agility and online versus physical retail outlets. Experts including Bjorn Bengtsson, chief product and supply chain officer of fast-growing menswear ecommerce company UNTUCKit, and author and entrepreneur Steven van Belleghem will discuss how to reinvent the relationship with consumers.
Additional ISG virtual events scheduled for 2021 include:
- ISG Future Workplace Summit, March 10–11, offering insights on transforming the workplace with technology, learning and service, from experts with Stanley, Black & Decker, Mars, Inc., Kraft Heinz, CBRE, Inc., and more.
- The ISG Xperience Summit, March 30–31, during which top consumer executives, including leaders from MGM Resorts, will share the many customer service lessons learned in 2020.
- The ISG TechXchange: Smart Manufacturing, April 13–14, on the current industrial revolution and the digital transformation that will drive Industry 4.0 and Industry 5.0.
- The ISG TechXchange: BFSI, May 18–19, on technology investments to boost competitive edge in the finance industry and reach customers wherever they are.
- The ISG TechXchange: Health Sciences, May 25–26, on patient-centric approaches, automation and scaling through disruption.
Should COVID-19 conditions permit, ISG also plans to host the following hybrid events, offering a mix of in-person and virtual participation:
- The ISG Digital Business Summit, June 23–24 (London) and November 3–4 (Dallas), on all aspects of digital transformation, the first with a focus on the EMEA region and the second on the Americas.
- The ISG Sourcing Industry Conference, September 13–14, the premier event for service and technology providers, with unrivaled data on enterprise clients.
- ISG SourceIT, September 14–15, on how to understand and navigate the new ecosystem of providers and vendors.
“COVID-19 moved concepts like the future workplace, supply chain, digital business and resiliency from the back burner to the very top of our collective priority list,” said Karen Healy, partner and global leader, ISG Events. “In 2020 we learned in real time how a disrupted supply chain can bring business to a halt, or how technology can empower a remote workforce to continue without a hitch. Our 2021 events calendar will build on our newfound appreciation for the importance of business technologies with opportunities to learn from leaders in every field.”
ISG events bring together attendees, expert speakers and technology in a collaborative environment that keeps the ideas and innovation flowing. The events offer strategic insights through keynote addresses, panel discussions and fireside chats, and attendees can network in online chat rooms and in one-on-one meetings. ISG events also feature ISG Innovation Labs that spotlight cutting-edge technologies, and ISG Startup Challenges, in which entrepreneurs pitch their new business ideas, with winners chosen by audience vote.
ISG events are open to all participants from the enterprise and technology and service provider communities. ISG also hosts an invitation-only event, the annual ISG Executive Provider Summit, in which executive teams from select providers have the opportunity to update ISG buy-side advisors and analysts on their latest offerings and capabilities. The ISG Executive Provider Summit is currently planned for June 7-10, 2021.
In addition, ISG Digital Innovation Tours, which provide immersive onsite learning opportunities for enterprise clients at select technology and service provider campuses, are also planned for Europe and India in the fourth quarter of 2021.
ISG (Information Services Group) (Nasdaq: III) is a leading global technology research and advisory firm. A trusted business partner to more than 700 clients, including more than 75 of the world’s top 100 enterprises, ISG is committed to helping corporations, public sector organizations, and service and technology providers achieve operational excellence and faster growth. The firm specializes in digital transformation services, including automation, cloud and data analytics; sourcing advisory; managed governance and risk services; network carrier services; strategy and operations design; change management; market intelligence and technology research and analysis. Founded in 2006, and based in Stamford, Conn., ISG employs more than 1,300 digital-ready professionals operating in more than 20 countries—a global team known for its innovative thinking, market influence, deep industry and technology expertise, and world-class research and analytical capabilities based on the industry’s most comprehensive marketplace data. For more information, visit www.isg-one.com.