DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Europe Kidney Disease Market Forecast to 2027 - COVID-19 Impact and Regional Analysis by Product; End User; and Country" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to this report the European kidney disease market is expected to reach US$ 37.311.1 million in 2027 from US$ 23,121.5 in 2019. The market is estimated to grow with a CAGR of 6.2% from 2020-2027. The report provides trends prevailing in the Europe kidney disease market and the factors driving market along with those that act as hindrances.
Based on the product, the Europe the kidney disease market, is segmented into diagnosis and treatment. The diagnosis segment held the largest share of the market in 2019, also the same segment is anticipated to register the highest CAGR in the market during the forecast period. The Chronic kidney disease (CKD) can be diagnosed with blood and urine tests. Diagnosis of kidney disease is made with various tests such as blood tests, urine tests, imaging tests, and others. The tests must be performed in conditions such as diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, and a family history of kidney failure. Early kidney disease usually doesn't have any symptoms. Testing is the only way to know how well kidneys are working.
The growth of this market is estimated to grow owing to key driving factors such as increasing incidences of chronic kidney diseases and growth in government expenditure in the healthcare sector. However, the market is expected experiencing slow growth during the forecast period owing to lack of awareness of kidney diseases.
Abbott, GlaxoSmithKline plc, and F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd are among the leading companies operating in the Europe kidney disease market.
Reasons to Buy
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players, and segments in the Europe kidney disease market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Europe kidney disease market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth, offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin security interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing, and distribution.
- Increasing Incidences of Kidney Diseases
- Growth in Government Expenditure in the Healthcare Sector
- Lack of Awareness of Kidney Diseases
- The rise in the Private Insurance Sector
- Development in the Healthcare Infrastructure
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- Pfizer Inc
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Amgen Inc
- Sysmex Corporation
- Siemens AG
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/8ioejm