DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Aircraft Ignition System - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The publisher brings years of research experience to the 5th edition of this report. The 284-page report presents concise insights into how the pandemic has impacted production and the buy side for 2020 and 2021. A short-term phased recovery by key geography is also addressed.
Global Aircraft Ignition System Market to Reach $466.1 Million by 2027
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Aircraft Ignition System estimated at US$360.5 Million in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$466.1 Million by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 3.7% over the period 2020-2027.
Turbine Engine, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record 4.4% CAGR and reach US$178.3 Million by the end of the analysis period. After an early analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, growth in the Reciprocating Engine segment is readjusted to a revised 3.4% CAGR for the next 7-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $97.2 Million, While China is Forecast to Grow at 6.8% CAGR
The Aircraft Ignition System market in the U.S. is estimated at US$97.2 Million in the year 2020. China, the world's second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$99.2 Million by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 6.8% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 1.1% and 2.8% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 1.9% CAGR.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others:
- Air Power Inc.
- G3I (Groupe International Interculturel Interconvictionnel)
- Meggitt PLC
- Sky Dynamics Corporation
- Surefly Partners Ltd.
- TransDigm Group, Inc.
- Unison LLC
- Woodward, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Aircraft Ignition System: An Introductory Prelude
- Sales Forecasts Remain Highly Favorable for Aircraft Ignition Systems
- Prevailing Scenario in the World Aircraft Industry to Accelerate Market Growth
- Ongoing Expansion in Commercial Airline Fleet Size Points Towards Strong Demand
- Growing Passenger & Cargo Traffic Instigates the Need for New Aircraft
- Rising Demand for Military Aircraft Amid Mounting Geopolitical Risks and Increasing Global Military Spending Bodes Well
- Progressive Momentum in Business Jet Segment Amplifies Opportunities
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Aircraft Ignition System Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Magneto: The Simplest and Widely Adopted Aircraft Ignition Model
- Electronic Ignition Systems Continue to Widen Footprint
- Technology Improvements to Further Augment Adoption of Electronic Ignition
- Reciprocating Engine Ignition Systems: The Largest Product Category
- Turbine Engine Ignition Systems Segment Demonstrates Fastest Growth
- Spark Plug Fouling Issues Effectively Resolved with Dual Spark Plug Method
- Continuous Ignition Helps Dealing with Technical Difficulties in Aircraft Flight and Landing
- Alloys Remain the Primary Structural Materials for Ignition Systems: Brief Overview of Materials & Processes Utilized in Manufacture of Aircraft Engines and Engine Parts
- Ongoing Regulatory Emphasis on Reducing Aircraft CO2 Emissions Puts Focus on Ultra-Lightweight Engine Parts
- An Overview of ICAO's CORSIA Standard
- 3D Printing Technology Seeks Role in Design & Production of Aircraft Engine Parts
- Healthy Trajectory in MRO Services Domain Boosts Market Prospects
- Current MRO Market Trends Across Various Geographic Regions
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Total Companies Profiled: 44
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/j4xrxn