Similar to its impact on adult analgesics and vitamins and dietary supplements, the emergence of COVID-19 has resulted in short-term stockpiling of paediatric cough/cold remedies in addition to a notable increase in demand for paediatric vitamins and dietary supplements. While the extent of the spike might not be as apparent for paediatric categories, the impact can be seen for major contributing categories including paediatric acetaminophen, and vitamins and dietary supplements.
The Paediatric Consumer Health in Germany report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2015-2019, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2024 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Nappy (Diaper) Rash Treatments, Paediatric Analgesics, Paediatric Cough, Cold and Allergy Remedies, Paediatric Dermatologicals, Paediatric Digestive Remedies, Paediatric Vitamins and Dietary Supplements.
Data coverage: Market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Key report benefits:
- Get a detailed picture of the Paediatric Consumer Health market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Key Topics Covered:
KEY DATA FINDINGS
- COVID-19 contributes to growth of paediatric consumer health in 2020
- Paediatric vitamins and dietary supplements benefits from COVID-19 outbreak
- Multinationals retain notable presence in competitive landscape
RECOVERY AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Good pace of growth to continue
- Trend towards natural products is more pronounced in paediatric consumer health
- Players to show greater interest in paediatric consumer health due to further growth potential
- Table 1 Sales of Paediatric Consumer Health by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 2 Sales of Paediatric Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Table 3 Sales of Paediatric Vitamins and Dietary Supplements by Type: % Value 2015-2020
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Paediatric Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Paediatric Consumer Health: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Paediatric Consumer Health by Category: Value 2020-2025
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Paediatric Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
- COVID-19 impact on consumer health
- COVID-19 country impact
- Company response
- Retailing shift
- What next for consumer health?
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2015-2020
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2015-2020
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2015-2020
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2015-2020
- Table 16 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2020
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2020-2025
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
- OTC registration and classification
- Vitamins and dietary supplements registration and classification
- Self-medication/self-care and preventive medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2019-2020
GLOBAL MACROECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT
GLOBAL INDUSTRY ENVIRONMENT
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/bwofzs
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.