DALLAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--OutMatch, the leading provider of digital hiring technologies, today reveals its roadmap for 2021 following a year of significant growth and transformation on the platform. To continue its mission of helping companies rethink their approach to the hiring process and accelerate their digital transformation strategy to overcome the impact of the pandemic, OutMatch will further develop its platform to become the all-encompassing solution that supports talent acquisition and development at every stage of the hiring process.
“In 2021, we are strengthening our commitment to providing companies with simple, smart and human hiring solutions, and continuously developing strategies and solutions that will help us fulfill our mission: to match people with purpose,” says OutMatch CEO, Greg Moran. “Long-term, the hiring process will be a predictable, automated experience and we are committed to growing and optimizing our end-to-end talent decision platform to ensure it meets the needs of companies across the globe.”
Throughout 2020, OutMatch focused on accelerating growth and optimizing the platform to empower companies to make smarter and thoughtful hiring decisions without sacrificing speed or efficiency. The company completed several strategic acquisitions, formed new partnerships and launched new product updates in response to the challenges that companies were facing as result of the rapidly shifting economy caused by the pandemic.
Key achievements and milestones from 2020 include:
- Secured a strategic investment from enterprise software investor Rubicon Technology Partners to accelerate product innovation and invest in further go-to-market expansion
- Offered a free trial of its digital hiring solutions to help companies conduct the hiring process remotely to ensure employer and candidate safety during the pandemic
- Accelerated international expansion by opening two global data centers, establishing presence within the U.K., EU and APAC regions
- Completed three strategic acquisitions (LaunchPad, Furstperson and Checkster) to transform the platform into a category defining solution that delivers a world class candidate driven experience
- Launched the OutMatch Foundation, a separate, employee-led entity that aims to support organizations that work with people who have traditionally lacked access to career and educational resources and help them unlock opportunities for success.
“The pandemic environment has led to an inherent need for a fully integrated digital Talent Decision Platform, compounded by an increase in the number of candidates seeking work; as companies seek long-term and innovative solutions to help make the smartest hiring decisions,” says Moran.
While this year’s advancements have thrust the HR industry years ahead of its time, OutMatch recognizes that there is still a lot of work to be done in 2021, and beyond. As companies continue to navigate the remote working world, OutMatch aims to be their partner in finding new ways to spark productivity, promote company culture and continue their plans toward digital transformation.
OutMatch makes people decisions more scalable, predictable, and personal with an end-to-end talent decision platform. The world’s most recognized brands rely on OutMatch to scale recruitment, understand their talent, and personalize candidate and employee experiences. Over 1,000 global companies trust OutMatch technology to process millions of candidates annually, and to achieve 25X return on investment through better people outcomes.
OutMatch is a portfolio company of Rubicon Technology Partners (headquartered in Boulder, Colorado) and Camden Partners (headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland).