LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The Refractories will register an incremental spend of about USD 4.06 billion, growing at a CAGR of 3.01% from 2020-2024. A targeted strategic approach to Refractories market sourcing can unlock several opportunities for buyers. This report offers market impact and new opportunities created due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Get free report sample within minutes
Get detailed insights on the COVID-19 pandemic crisis and recovery analysis of Refractories market
Refractories Market Analysis
Analysis of the cost and volume drivers and supply market forecasts in various regions are offered in this Refractories research report. This market intelligence report also analyzes the top supply markets and the critical cost drivers that can aid buyers and suppliers to devise a cost-effective category management strategy.
The report provides insights on the following information:
- Regional spend dynamism and factors impacting costs
- The total cost of ownership and cost-saving opportunities
- Supply chain margins and pricing models
- Competitiveness index for suppliers
- Market favorability index for suppliers
- Supplier and buyer KPIs
For more information on the exact spend growth rate and yearly category spend, download a free sample.
Spend Growth and Demand Segmentation
- The Refractories market will register an incremental spend of USD 4.06 billion, growing at a CAGR of 3.01% from 2020-2024
- On the supply side, North America, South America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and APAC will have the maximum influence owing to the supplier base.
Some of the top Refractories suppliers enlisted in this report
This Refractories procurement intelligence report has enlisted the top suppliers and their cost structures, SLA terms, best selection criteria, and negotiation strategies.
- Imerys SA
- Vesuvius Plc
- RHI Magnesita GmbH
- Minerals Technology Inc.
- Morgan Advanced Materials Plc
- Brenntag AG
- Compagnie de Saint-Gobain SA
- SHINAGAWA REFRACTORIES Co. Ltd.
- CoorsTek Inc.
This procurement report answers help buyers identify and shortlist the most suitable suppliers for their Refractories requirements following questions:
- Am I engaging with the right suppliers?
- Which KPIs should I use to evaluate my incumbent suppliers?
- Which supplier selection criteria are relevant for?
- What are the workplace computing devices category essentials in terms of SLAs and RFx?
Get access to regular sourcing and procurement insights to our digital procurement platform- Activate Free subscription.
Table of Content
- Executive Summary
- Market Insights
- Category Pricing Insights
- Cost-saving Opportunities
- Best Practices
- Category Ecosystem
- Category Management Strategy
- Category Management Enablers
- Suppliers Selection
- Suppliers under Coverage
- US Market Insights
- Category scope
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are the preferred procurement market intelligence partner for 120+ Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence reports and solutions.
To know more Request for demo