DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Medical Robotic Systems Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report on the global medical robotic systems market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2018 to 2026.
The report predicts the global medical robotic systems market to grow with a CAGR of 19.06% over the forecast period from 2020-2026. The study on medical robotic systems market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2018 to 2026.
The report on medical robotic systems market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global medical robotic systems market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global medical robotic systems market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Further, Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
What does this Report Deliver?
- Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the medical robotic systems market.
- Complete coverage of all the segments in the medical robotic systems market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2026.
- Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global medical robotic systems market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
- Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
- The increasing healthcare expenditure and advancements in the technology and technique to treat patients by minimally invasive methods
- Systems help in decreasing chronic pain and hospital stay, and upsurges the accuracy of surgery, hence being a preferred option
- The high cost of installation and maintenance of the medical robotic system
- The increasing geriatric populations, who are more prone to higher risk injuries owing to their weak skeletal system
- Stryker Corporation
- Intuitive Surgical
- Medtronic Plc
- Kinova Robotics
- Accuray Inc
- Ekso Bionics Holdings Inc.
- MAKO Surgical Corp
- Auris Health Inc.
- Renishaw Plc
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/qjdoec