DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Australia Wine - Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report provides insights on high growth markets to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures, distribution data and companies market shares.
The Australian wine sector was led by still wine category in value and volume terms in 2019. Furthermore, the sparkling wine category is forecast to register fastest value growth, while still wine is forecast to register fastest volume growth during 2019-2024. Hypermarkets & supermarkets is the leading channel for distribution of wine in the country. Glass was the most commonly used pack material in Australia. Constellation Brands, Inc, Treasury Wine Estates Vintners Limited and Pernod Ricard SA are the leading players in the Australia wine sector.
What else is contained?
- Sector data: Overall sector value and volume data with growth analysis for 2014-2024
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for fortified wine, sparkling wine and still wine with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2019-2024
- Leading players: Market share of companies (in volume terms) and private labels (in volume terms) in 2019
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as convenience stores, food & drinks specialists, hypermarkets & supermarkets, e-retailers, cash & carries & warehouse clubs, "dollar stores", variety stores & general merchandise retailers, department stores, direct sellers, on-trade and other general retailers.
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for package materials and pack types in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. pack material data for glass, flexible packaging, rigid plastics, paper & board and rigid metal; pack type for: jar, can, film, tray, bag/sachet, tub, stand up pouch, carton - folding, clamshell, specialty container, blister pack and other pack type, closure type for: twist off, film, prize off, plastic tie, screw top, foil and other closure types, primary outer types for: carton - folding, sleeve, bag, shrink wrap.
- Both per capita consumption and per capita expenditure of wine was higher in Australia than in both the global and regional level in 2019
- Australian consumers consumption pattern remains unchanged in the wine sector
- The per capita consumption of still wine was higher than other wine categories in 2019
- Glass is the most commonly used pack material in the Australian wine sector
- Still wine is the leading category across the top eight cities in the country
Reasons to Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed company share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
- The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
- Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rural-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate. It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends.
Key Topics Covered:
Part 1: Market Environment
Part 2: Sector Deep Dive
Part 3: Category Deep-Dive
Part 4: Distribution Analysis
Part 5: Competitive Environment
Part 6: Packaging Analysis
Part 7: City Deep Dive
Part 8: Consumer Graphics
Part 9: Macroeconomic Analysis
- Toast Ale
- Constellation Brands, Inc
- Treasury Wine Estates Vintners Limited
- Pernod Ricard SA
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/cxqsvp