DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Implantable Cardiac Monitors (ICM) - Market Insights, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecast - 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report provides an overview of Implantable Cardiac monitors and their applications, market share of the individual devices, current and forecasted Implantable Cardiac monitors market Size from 2017 to 2025, segmented by seven major markets. The Report also covers current market drivers, market barriers and unmet medical needs to curate best of the opportunities and assesses underlying potential of the market.
Implantable Cardiac Monitors - Competitive Analysis
This segment of the report provides a brief competitive analysis of Implantable Cardiac Monitors, to help understand the competition in the market. It gives a comparative understanding of the products based on type of indication.
Implantable Cardiac Monitor: Market Analysis
This segment illustrates the market of Implantable cardiac monitor across 7MM and how the market is expected to change in the study period (2017 to 2025), at a significant CAGR.
Implantable Cardiac monitors: Market Drivers and Barriers
The report provides insights into the market driving factors and the barriers that has affected the Implantable Cardiac Monitor (ICM) Market.
The growth of ICM market is driven by an increasing demand of Implantable cardiac monitors in patients suffering from heart failure and cardiac arrythmias, advancements in technology owing to easier implantable procedures, increase in number of cardiovascular patients, miniaturization of ICM and less time taking procedures to implant the device. However, rising costs of the ICM devices and preference for drugs rather than implantation of treatment devices are some of the barriers that can obstruct the propelling growth of the ICM market.
Implantable Cardiac Monitor: Market Segmentation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Epilepsy & Unexplained Falls
- Cardiac Center & Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers (ASCs)
There have been various developments and collaborations in the field of implantable cardiac monitors. On 7th July 2020, Medtronic Company received the U.S Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and CE Mark approval for its device LINQ II insertable cardiac monitor composed with remote programming function.
In January 2019, the remotely monitoring company Geneva Healthcare announced acquisition of Geneva Healthcare, creator of a remote monitoring platform for implantable cardiac devices, for about USD 45 million in upfront cash with additional performance-based earn-out considerations of no less than USD 20 million.
KOL - Views
To keep up with the market trends, we take KOLs and SME's opinion working in Implantable Cardiac monitors domain through primary research to fill the data gaps and validate our secondary research. Their opinion helps to understand and validate current and emerging market trends in Implantable Cardiac monitor market. This will support the clients in making informed business decisions by identifying the overall scenario of the market and the unmet needs.
- The report covers descriptive overview of the Implantable Cardiac monitors, explaining its applications, working mechanism, etc.
- The report provides an insight into the patient population eligible for Implantation of Cardiac monitors in the 7 MM, covering the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan.
- The report is a comprehensive account of marketed devices present in the Implantable Cardiac monitors market.
- The report also reviews the detailed global historical and forecasted Implantable Cardiac monitor devices market including assessing the outreach in 7 MM.
- The report helps in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the global Implantable Cardiac monitors market.
Implantable Cardiac monitors Report Key Strengths
- 6 Years Forecast
- 7MM Coverage
- Competitive Landscape
- Patient Pool
- Market Size
Implantable Cardiac monitors Report Assessment
- Marketed Product profiles
- Key Products and Key Players
- Market Drivers and Barriers
- Market Forecast
- KOL'S views
Key Questions Answered
- What was the Implantable Cardiac monitors Market share (%) distribution in 2017 and how it will look like in 2025?
- What will be the Implantable Cardiac monitors total market Size as well as market Size by devices across the 7MM during the forecast period (2017-2025)?
- What are the key findings pertaining to the market across 7MM and which country will have the largest Implantable Cardiac monitors market Size during the forecast period (2017-2025)?
- At what CAGR, the Implantable Cardiac monitors market is expected to grow in 7MM during the forecast period (2017-2025)?
- What will be the Implantable Cardiac monitors market outlook across the 7MM during the forecast period (2017-2025)?
- What will be the Implantable Cardiac monitors market growth till 2025 and what will be the resultant market Size in the year 2025?
- How will the market drivers, barriers and future opportunities affect the market dynamics and a subsequent analysis of the associated trends?
- What are the current devices available in the Implantable Cardiac monitors market?
- What are the Implantable Cardiac monitors available in the market, their product description, regulatory milestones, product development activities, research and development activities etc.?
- How many key players are developing Implantable Cardiac monitors?
- What are the key collaborations (Industry-Industry), Mergers and acquisitions, licensing activities related to the Implantable Cardiac monitors?
- What are the key designations that have been granted for the current Implantable Cardiac monitors?
- What are the global historical and forecasted market of Implantable Cardiac monitors?
List of Companies:
- Abbott Laboratories
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Biotronik SE & Co. KG
- Medtronic plc
- Angel Medical Systems Inc.
- Edwards Lifescience Corporation
- LivaNova PLC
- General Electric Company
- Nihon Kohden Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/alqm0s