DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Herpes Labialis (Oral Herpes) - Pipeline Review, H2 2020" drug pipelines has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report provides an overview of the Herpes Labialis (Infectious Disease) pipeline landscape.
Oral herpes is an infection of the lips, mouth, or gums due to the herpes simplex virus. Oral herpes is also called herpes labialis. Symptoms include sore throat, fever, swollen glands and painful swallowing. Treatment includes antiviral medications.
The report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Herpes Labialis (Infectious Disease), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
It also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Herpes Labialis (Oral Herpes) and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 1, 4, 1, 6 and 1 respectively.
Herpes Labialis (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from the publisher's proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Herpes Labialis (Infectious Disease).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Herpes Labialis (Infectious Disease) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Herpes Labialis (Infectious Disease) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
Reasons to Buy
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Herpes Labialis (Infectious Disease).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it's most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Herpes Labialis (Infectious Disease) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Herpes Labialis (Oral Herpes) - Overview
3. Herpes Labialis (Oral Herpes) - Therapeutics Development
- Pipeline Overview
- Pipeline by Companies
- Products under Development by Companies
4. Herpes Labialis (Oral Herpes) - Therapeutics Assessment
- Assessment by Target
- Assessment by Mechanism of Action
- Assessment by Route of Administration
- Assessment by Molecule Type
5. Herpes Labialis (Oral Herpes) - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- AiCuris GmbH & Co KG
- Astellas Pharma Inc
- Brandenburg Antiinfektiva GmbH
- Dobecure SL
- Heidelberg Immunotherapeutics Gmbh
- NanoViricides Inc
- Provention Bio Inc
- Rational Vaccines Inc
- Shulov Innovative Science Ltd
- Squarex LLC
- Vironova Medical AB
6. Herpes Labialis (Oral Herpes) - Drug Profiles
7. Herpes Labialis (Oral Herpes) - Dormant Projects
8. Herpes Labialis (Oral Herpes) - Discontinued Products
9. Herpes Labialis (Oral Herpes) - Product Development Milestones
- Featured News & Press Releases
- Aug 05, 2019: Squarex announces positive results from completed phase 2 study of SQX770 in the prevention of recurrent herpes labialis
- Jul 01, 2019: Squarex appoints biopharmaceutical industry veteran Jack V. Talley as chief executive officer
- Feb 14, 2019: Squarex Announces Publication of Clinical Results for SQX770 for the Prevention of Herpes Outbreaks in Immunity, Inflammation and Disease
- Aug 23, 2017: AiCuris Announces Final Patient Treated in Clinical Phase 2 Trial with Topical Pritelivir for the Treatment of recurrent Labial Herpes
- May 24, 2017: Cold Sore Treatment Developed by Squarex Shown Effective by Immunotherapy Study
- Dec 01, 2016: AiCuris Announces Start of LipP 1: First Subject Enrolled in the Clinical Phase 2 Trial with Topical Pritelivir for the Treatment of recurrent Labial Herpes
- Nov 05, 2010: AiCuris To Present Preclinical And Phase I Data Of Anti-HSV Drug AIC316 At Antivirals Congress
For more information about this drug pipelines report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/d522jh