DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Alcohol Use Disorder - Epidemiology Forecast - 2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical, and forecast Alcohol Use Disorder epidemiology in the 7MM, i.e., the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
The report gives a thorough understanding of Alcohol Use Disorder by including details such as disease definition, etiology, pathophysiology, biomarkers and diagnosis. It also provides treatment algorithms and treatment guidelines for Alcohol Use Disorder in the US and Europe. Moreover, the report covers detailed information on the Alcohol Use Disorder epidemiology scenario in seven major countries (US, EU5, and Japan).
The Alcohol Use Disorder epidemiology covered in the report provides historical as well as forecasted Alcohol Use Disorder epidemiology scenario in the 7MM covering the United States, EU5 countries (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom) and Japan from 2017 to 2030.
The report also provides the epidemiology trends observed in the 7MM during the study period, along with the assumptions undertaken. The calculated data are presented with relevant tables and graphs to give a clear view of the epidemiology at first sight.
Scope of the Report:
- The Alcohol Use Disorder report covers a detailed overview explaining its etiology, neurobiology classification, diagnosis and treatment patterns
- The Alcohol Use Disorder report and model provide an overview of the global trends of Alcohol Use Disorder in the seven major markets (7MM: US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan).
- The report provides insight into the historical and forecasted patient pool of Alcohol Use Disorder in seven major markets covering the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK), and Japan.
- The report helps to recognize the growth opportunities in the 7MM concerning the patient population.
- The report assesses the disease risk and burden and highlights the unmet needs of Alcohol Use Disorder.
- The report provides the segmentation of the Alcohol Use Disorder epidemiology
Key Questions Answered:
- What will be the growth opportunities in the 7MM concerning the patient population pertaining to Alcohol Use Disorder?
- What are the key findings pertaining to the Alcohol Use Disorder epidemiology across 7MM, and which country will have the highest number of patients during the forecast period (2017-2030)?
- What would be the total number of patients of Alcohol Use Disorder across the 7MM during the forecast period (2017-2030)?
- Among the EU5 countries, which country will have the highest number of patients during the forecast period (2017-2030)?
- At what CAGR the patient population is expected to grow in 7MM during the forecast period (2017-2030)?
- What is the disease risk, burden, and unmet needs of Alcohol Use Disorder?
- What are the currently available treatments of Alcohol Use Disorder?
Reasons to buy:
The Alcohol Use Disorder Epidemiology report will allow the user to:
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global Alcohol Use Disorder market.
- Quantify patient populations in the global Alcohol Use Disorder market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the age groups and sex that present the best opportunities for Alcohol Use Disorder therapeutics in each of the markets covered
- Understand the magnitude of Alcohol Use Disorder population by its epidemiology
- The Alcohol Use Disorder Epidemiology Model developed by the publisher is easy to navigate, interactive with dashboards, and epidemiology based on transparent and consistent methodologies. Moreover, the model supports data presented in the report and showcases disease trends over 11-year forecast period using reputable sources
Key Topics Covered:
1 Key Insights
2 Executive Summary of Alcohol Use Disorder (AUD)
3 SWOT Analysis for Alcohol Use Disorder (AUD)
4 Alcohol Use Disorder (AUD) Market Overview at a Glance
4.1 Market Share (%) Distribution of AUD in 2017
4.2 Market Share (%) Distribution of AUD in 2030
5 Disease Background and Overview
5.3 Causes and risk factors
5.4 Subtypes of Alcoholics
5.6 Genetics of AUD
6 Epidemiology and Patient Population
6.1 Key Findings
6.2 Total Diagnosed Prevalent Population of Alcohol Use Disorder (AUD)
7 Country Wise-Epidemiology of Alcohol Use Disorder
7.1 The United States
7.1.1 Assumptions and Rationale
7.1.2 Diagnosed Prevalence of Alcohol Use Disorder (AUD) in the United States
7.1.3 Gender-specific Prevalence of Alcohol Use Disorder (AUD) in the United States
7.1.4 Diagnosed Prevalence of AUD by Types in the United States
8 Treatment of AUD
8.1.1 American Psychiatric Association Guidelines
8.1.2 NICE Guidelines
8.2 Case study: Naltrexone for the Management of Alcohol Dependence
8.3 Patient Journey
9 Unmet Needs
11 Publisher Capabilities
13 About the Publisher
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/smjhlb