DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Pigmented Lesion Treatment Market (2020-2025) by Device Type, Technique, End User, Geography and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Pigmented Lesion Treatment Market is estimated to be USD 312.24 Mn in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 480.04 Mn by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 7.1 %.
The growth of the market is attributed to the factors such as the rising prevalence of pigmentation diseases, rising geriatric population, rising prevalence of smoking and drinking, increased adoption of synthetic cosmetic products, and introduction of innovative medications and treatment. Other factors, such as the increasing adoption of synthetic cosmetic products, are also driving the pigmented lesion treatment market.
The market growth rate is impeded by factors related to the side effects of laser treatment, such as itching, redness, and swelling of the skin, with higher cases of hyperpigmentation, scarring, blistering, and, in rare cases, other infections.
Lasers and Energy Based Devices hold the maximum share in the global pigmented lesion treatment market by device type. Technological advancements in therapeutic techniques such as the introduction of laser and energy-based treatments along with superior equipment handling techniques have transformed the way of providing treatments for pigmented lesions. Moreover, other factors such as the rising demand for treatment procedures with faster recovery, fewer post-treatment infections, less pain, reduced scarring, better control of bleeding, and increased accuracy are anticipated to further boost the demand for various laser devices.
Based on technique type, the market is categorized into Radiography, Blood test, Diascopy. Radiography is accounted for the maximum share amongst these techniques. It has been noted that the traditional and prevalent use of radiography accounts for a large number of usages of radiography.
North America is anticipated to have a large market share and is expected to grow significantly during the forecast period. Countries in Europe and Asia are also expected to grow at a higher rate due to investments in new techniques, high healthcare expenditure, and growing awareness in the healthcare sector.
IGR Competitive Quadrant
The report includes IGR Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Pigmented Lesion Treatment Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 force model and the Ansoff Matrix. The impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also contains a competitive analysis using IGR Positioning Quadrants, a Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- Rising Geriatric Population
- Increasing Prevalence of Pigmentation Disorders
- Side Effects Associated with Certain Treatments
- Availability of cost-effective pigmented lesion treatment in developing countries
- Advancement in technology products related to pigmented lesion treatment
- Candela Corporation
- Cynosure, Inc
- Strata Skin Sciences, Inc.
- Lutronic Corporation
- Solta Medical Inc.
- Sciton, Inc.
- Alma Lasers Ltd.
- Lynton Lasers Ltd
- Cutera Inc.
- Sciton, Inc.
- Syneron Medical Ltd.
- Hologic, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/c956r9