DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "In-App Purchase Market by Operating System, Type and App Category: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020-2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
In-app purchase is the process of buying additional features of the applications installed in various different smart devices, mobile phones and others. At the initial phase the application is provided free to the consumer from the developer of the application. The developer then advertises upgrades to the paid version, paid feature unlocks, special items for sale, or even ads other apps and services to anyone who downloads the free version. In addition, many in-app purchases application involves subscriptions model wherein, user need to pay first after downloading the application in order to access the application. Furthermore, various applications developers adopt different types of in-app purchase strategies such as sent relevant push notification, deliver triggered in-app messages, make time sensitive offers and others to increase the customers of the application.
Increase in smartphone users across the globe and technological advancement in smart phones drive the growth of the market. In addition, The rise in use of various promotional strategies and offers such as loyalty programs and increase in data usage & internet penetration across the globe fuel the growth of the market. Moreover, digital illiteracy and limited digital infrastructure and uncertainty of enterprises in developing their own applications hamper the growth of the market. Furthermore, addition of new games and ongoing innovation in technology and surge in expenditure on digital advertisement are expected to provide lucrative opportunity for the market expansion during the forecast period.
The global in-app purchase market is segmented on the basis of operating system, type, app category and region. In terms of operating system, it is fragmented into android, iOS and others. By type, it is segregated into consumable, non-consumable and subscription. As per app category, it is divided into gaming, entertainment & music, health & fitness, travel & hospitality, retail & e-commerce, education & learning, and others. Region wise, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key Benefits for Stakeholders
- The study presents an in-depth analysis of the global in-app purchase market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information about key drivers, restraints, opportunities and their impact analysis of the global in-app purchase market share.
- Porter's five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers and suppliers in the market.
- The quantitative analysis of the market from 2020 to 2027 is provided to determine the market potential.
- Low Data Tariffs Along With Increase in Smartphone Penetration
- The Rise in In-App Purchase Payments in Developing Countries
- Increase in Data Usage & Internet Penetration
- Digital Illiteracy and Limited Digital Infrastructure
- Surge in Expenditure on Digital Advertisement.
- Surge in Demand for Fast and Hassle-Free Transaction Service
- Apple Inc.
- Google LLC
- King Limited
- Netflix, Inc.
- Rakuten, Inc.
- Sony Corporation
- Spotify Technology S. A.
- Tencent Holding Limited
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/wfd9sn