DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Microbiome Sequencing Services Market (2020-2025) by Technology, Application, Research Type, Laboratory Type, End-Users, Geography and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Microbiome Sequencing Services Market is estimated to be USD 1.02 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 2.31 billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 17.8%.
Microbiomes are a group of micro-organisms living on a human body. They live on the skin, eyes, saliva, mouth, and the gastrointestinal tract. The human microbiome contains thousands of bacterial species/microbes in diverse communities, along with their genes, proteins, and metabolites. An imbalance of these microbes can lead to life-threatening diseases. The study of Microbiome sequencing and its techniques relates to the study of the microbial composition of the human gut and to understand the resulting impact on health and disease development.
Microbiome sequencing is usually done to understand this microflora residing on the human body and further study human microbes and their role in related diseases. This study can also be helpful while analyzing the patient's response to a particular treatment. Effective understanding and application of microbiome sequencing services would help in the commercialization of personalized medicine and diet. Hence, the market is extensively driven by research-based communities, especially in the developed economies like the US, which has the presence of NHGRI (National Human Genome Research Institute) supporting the growth of the market.
Due to advancements in technology, there has been a rise in the NGS (Next-Gen Sequencing) to generate microbiome data. Besides, techniques such as novel high-throughput sequencing and new software tools are transforming microbiome studies by providing service at high quality, speed, and high cost. Many companies are additionally concentrating on novel exome sequencing and RNA sequencing applications in niche market segments.
Specific factors that have led to the growth of this market are the rising use of microbiome in genomics, along with the reduced cost of sequencing. However, other factors such as the lack of expertise in the data analysis for the microbiomes with advanced tools shall hinder the growth of this market.
- Increased Focus on Human Microbiome Therapy
- Reduction in the Cost of Sequencing
- Human Microbiome as a New Validated Target for Drug Development
- Human Microbiome Used as an Aid for Early Disease Detection and Diagnosis
- Increasing Demand for NGS
- Lack of Skilled Professionals for Microbiome Sequencing Services
- Lack of Awareness Among Physicians and Scientist about Advanced Tools for Data Analysis
- Barriers in Proving the Causal Link Between Dysbiosis and Disease
- Investigational New Drug (IND) Requirements for Fecal Microbiota
- Increasing Collaborations Create Growth Opportunities
- Increasing Research Investments and Technological Advancements
Why Buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Microbiome Sequencing Services Market. - The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 force model and the Ansoff Matrix. The impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also contains a competitive analysis using IGR Positioning Quadrants, Infogence's Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- Baseclear B.V.
- Clinical-Microbiomics A/S
- Molzym GmbH & Co. Kg
- Zymo Research Corp.
- Rancho Biosciences
- Microbiome Therapeutics, LLC.
- Microbiome Insights Inc.
- Resphera Biosciences, LLC.
- MR DNA (Molecular Research LP)
- Shanghai Realbio Technology Co., Ltd
- Diversigen, Inc.
- Merieux Nutrisciences Corporation
- Metabiomics Corp.
- Second Genome
- LOCUS BIOSCIENCES, INC,
- BioSpherex LLC
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/6xv3hj