LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the machine translation market and it is poised to grow by USD 971.87 million during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 19% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. Request a free sample report
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Alphabet Inc., Asia Online Pte Ltd., Cloudwords Inc., Honyaku Center Inc., International Business Machines Corp., Lionbridge Technologies Inc., Microsoft Corp., SDL Plc, SYSTRAN SA, and TransPerfect Global Inc. are some of the major market participants. Although the globalization of business will offer immense growth opportunities, data privacy and security risks in online translation services will challenge the growth of the market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The globalization of business has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Machine Translation Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Machine Translation Market is segmented as below:
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40205
Related Reports on Information Technology Include:
Video Analytics Market by End-user and Geography - Forecast and Analysis 2020-2024: The glass lens market size has the potential to grow by USD 3.59 billion during 2020-2024, and the market’s growth momentum will accelerate during the forecast period.
Chemical Software Market by Application and Geography - Forecast and Analysis 2020-2024: The chemical software market size has the potential to grow by USD 192.36 million during 2020-2024, and the market’s growth momentum will accelerate during the forecast period because of the steady increase in year-over-year growth.
Machine Translation Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our machine translation market report covers the following areas:
- Machine Translation Market size
- Machine Translation Market trends
- Machine Translation Market industry analysis
This study identifies the increase in localization of video content as one of the prime reasons driving the machine translation market growth during the next few years.
Machine Translation Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the Machine Translation Market, including some of the vendors such as vendors Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the Machine Translation Market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Machine Translation Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist machine translation market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the machine translation market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the machine translation market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of machine translation market vendors
Table Of Contents :
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market outlook
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY APPLICATION
- Market segmentation by application
- Comparison by application
- Defense - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- IT - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Automotive - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Healthcare - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by application
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
- Use of multilingual AI
- Increase in localization of video content
- Adoption of mobile translation
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Alphabet Inc.
- Asia Online Pte Ltd.
- Cloudwords Inc.
- Honyaku Center Inc.
- International Business Machines Corp.
- Lionbridge Technologies Inc.
- Microsoft Corp.
- SDL Plc
- SYSTRAN SA
- TransPerfect Global Inc.
PART 14: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 15: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.