DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Canada Beer and Cider Market Insights 2020 - Key Insights and Drivers behind the Beer and Cider Market Performance" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Canada Beer and Cider Market Insights 2020 report provides a complete overview of the Canada Beer and Cider industry structure offering a comprehensive insight into historical background trends, 2019 performance and 2020 outlook.
Growing concerns over health and wellbeing have resulted in many Canadian consumers reducing their alcoholic intake. Low- and no-alcohol beer volumes have grown during the year as consumers switch from mainstream beer to cut down on calories and alcohol content, while others have reduced consumption but switched to premium products.
The expansion of non-alcoholic and soft drink options in eating, drinking, and accommodation (EDA) on-premise locations has also caused alcohol consumption to drop as Canadians have a wider selection of alternative products to choose from. Social stigma surrounding drinking non-alcoholic beverages in bars and pubs amongst adults has lessened in recent years, as consumers focus on their health.
- 2014-2019 actual detailed Beer Consumption Volume data by Segment, Brand, Brewer, Packaging and Distribution (On and Off-Premise), with 2020 forecasts.
- Value by distribution channel 2013-2019, with 2020 forecasts.
- Overview of the competitive landscape in the Beer and Cider market, with analysis of key company performance.
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind both current and emerging trends in the Beer and Cider market.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the dynamics and structure of the Canada Beer and Cider industry, from the latest competitive intelligence of both historical and forecast trends to enhance your corporate strategic planning.
- Evaluate the current emerging trends and future growth opportunities in the Canada Beer and Cider market to support your brand development and marketing initiatives.
- Understand volume vs. value trends and identify the key growth opportunities across the super-premium, premium, mainstream and discount segments to best target profitability.
- Analyze domestic and imported beer brand performance and determine the key trends driving consumption preference to develop a competitive advantage.
- Interrogate the unique granularity of our data to analyze the market on a variety of levels to make well-informed decisions on future threats and growth prospects in the marketplace for your company.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Introduction - Understanding Market Context
- Executive Summary
- Alcoholic Beverages Industry Snapshot
- Impact of COVID-19 on Beer and Cider
- Enablers and Inhibitors of Growth
2. Category and Segment Insight - Identifying Growth Opportunities
- Beer and Cider Volume and Value Growth Projections
- Category Performance
- Beer and Cider Types - Winners and Losers
- Brand Vs Private Label Dynamics
- Price Segment Dynamics
- Flavor Dynamics
- Craft Dynamics
- Alcoholic Strength Dynamics
- Beer Emerging Trends and Opportunities
- Cider Emerging Trends and Opportunities
- Key Drivers of Change Across Beer and Cider
3. Company and Brand Insight - The Competitive Landscape Defined
- Leading Company Volume and Value
- Leading Beer and Cider Companies
- Brand and Private Label Trends - Beer
- Brand and Private Label Trends - Cider
- Best in Category Brand Performance
4. Distribution Insight - Attractive Routes to Market
- Sub-Channel Evolution in Beer and Cider
- Price Point Analysis
5. Consumer Insight - Who, What, When, Where, and Why
- Key Drivers Impacting Beer and Cider Consumption
- Trend Analysis
- Strategic Issues Map
6. Recommendations - White Spaces and Innovation Opportunities Across the Consumer Value Chain
- Highest Growth Segments
- Actionable Insights
7. Appendix and Definitions
- Heineken Canada
- Constellation Brands, Inc.
- Brick Brewing
- Big Rock Brewery
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/xd54zj