OLDWICK, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Viewers can access highlights from an AM Best webinar sponsored by LexisNexis Risk Solutions to learn how active risk management is becoming an essential element of insurance success.
- Ian Griffin, director product management, LexisNexis Risk Solutions; and
- Anuj Maniar, principal, financial services customer & marketing leader, Deloitte Consulting LLP.
The video-based interactive presentation is available here. The webinar was compiled into the following stand-alone segments:
- Defining Active Risk Management.
- Active Risk Management Is a Path to Relevancy.
- Watching for Moments of Opportunity.
- It's Not About the Products, It's About the Risks.
- Active Risk Management Looks Up, Not Down.
- The Four Phases of Active Risk Management.
- Timing Matters.
- Reaching Out to the Shy Customer.
- Focus on Risks, Not Products.
- Active Risk Management Can Be an Expense Cutter.
- Active Risk Management Supports the Business Purpose.
- Overcoming Data Reluctance.
- A Birthday Greeting is a Courtesy, Not a Risk Management Discussion.
The complete video replay for this event is also available now.
AM Best is a global credit rating agency, news publisher and data analytics provider specializing in the insurance industry. Headquartered in the United States, the company does business in over 100 countries with regional offices in New York, London, Amsterdam, Dubai, Hong Kong, Singapore and Mexico City. For more information, visit www.ambest.com.
Copyright © 2020 by A.M. Best Company, Inc. and/or its affiliates. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.