LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The new digital isolator market research from Technavio indicates neutral growth in the short term as the business impact of COVID-19 spreads.
For a More Detailed Analysis, Get a Free Sample Report Delivered in a Minute
"One of the primary growth drivers for this market is the rising need for industrial automation,” says a senior analyst for the Industrials industry at Technavio. As the markets recover, Technavio expects the digital isolator market size to grow by USD 439.22 million during the period 2020-2024.
Digital Isolator Market Segment Highlights for 2020
- The digital isolator market is expected to post a year-over-year growth rate of 2.40%.
- Based on the technology, the capacitive digital isolator segment led the market in 2019.
- The market growth in the capacitive digital isolator segment will be significant during the forecast period.
- 52% of the growth will originate from the APAC region.
- Factors such as the increasing use of digital isolators in higher altitudes, the emergence of high-speed multi-channel plc input isolator, and the growing adoption of industry 4.0 are fostering the growth of the digital isolator market in APAC.
- China and Japan are the key markets for the digital isolators in APAC. This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all segments to the growth of the digital isolator market size.
Develop Smart Strategies for Your Business: Get a Free Sample Report Now!
Related Reports on Industrials Include:
Global Bearing Isolators Market - Global bearing isolators market is segmented by end-user (oil and gas, chemical processing and manufacturing, mining and metal processing, paper and pulp, and food and beverage), material (non-metallic bearing isolators and metallic bearing isolators), and geography (North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America). Click Here to Get an Exclusive Free Sample Report
Global Intrinsic Safety Modules Market - Global intrinsic safety modules market is segmented by product (Zener barriers, isolator barriers, and converter barriers), end-user (oil and gas, mining, power, chemical and petrochemical, and others), and geography (APAC, Europe, MEA, North America, and South America). Click Here to Get an Exclusive Free Sample Report
- The digital isolator market size is expected to accelerate at a CAGR of almost 5% during the forecast period.
- The digital isolator market is segmented by Technology (Capacitive digital isolator, Inductive digital isolator, and Optical digital isolator), Geography (North America, APAC, Europe, South America, and MEA), and Application (Industrial process control, Power supply and regulation control, Healthcare, Instrumentation and measurement, and Other applications).
- The market is fragmented due to the presence of many established vendors holding significant market share.
- The research report offers information on several market vendors, including Advantech Co. Ltd., Analog Devices Inc., Broadcom Inc., Infineon Technologies AG, Maxim Integrated Products Inc., NXP Semiconductors NV, Renesas Electronics Corp., Silicon Laboratories Inc., STMicroelectronics NV, and Texas Instruments Inc.
Subscribe to World-Class Market Intelligence and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports and connect with expert analysts
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.